One-Shots: 🔎- 2.1

🔎- Same story as last time but added chapters //2.0-2.1//
🔎- No more gore scenes after the last,, unless you count Avada Kedavera'ring everything gore?
————————————————————————
Away in Wiltshire, a man with coal black hair sat in his study, his crimson bleeding eyes scanning over the many paperworks that he had to fill out. Being the dark lord did have its many cons afterall.

Tom Riddle sat in his study nearly all day, the glob of paper he had been given was only half finished, it must have been a good 7 hours he was sat there.

Tom took a deep breath and ran a hand through his perfectly styled lock of hair, deciding to take a short break from his work.
•Nagini• he hissed to his serpent friend, whose head perked up at instance.
•Yes, Thomas•
•How are our guests behaving•
And of course he would not be a dark lord if he did not keep prisoners in his endless dungeons.
•Fear Stricken•
•Good, thank you for reporting•
Nagini just hissed and slid off after their very boring, standard conversation.

Instead of returning to his work, Tom stood up and walked down the halls of the enormous Riddle Mansion to the master bedroom to lay in bed. With a flick of his wand, he was changed and cleaned of any dust and grime from the study. With a sense of relief, Tom allowed himself to check over his occlumency shields and put his mind together and in place whilst knowing he was safe within his four walls. With these thoughts, he allowed himself to fall deep into his mindscape.

After what must have been half an hour, Tom was sharply forced out of his mind through a tugging, weighty unknown force. A sneer plastered itself on his face as he was dragged back to reality. Before he was able to register what had happened, his creature inheritance had. (Tom was a pure veela through creature inheritance) His cream and ebony quilted wings had ripped from his back and stood haughty and tall behind him. Toms mind caught up to him as he realised what had caused such a reaction.

His mate had come into their inheritance, finally.

Tom had lived his life, believing that he had no mate and that he was destined to live a lonely life forever, he became filled with delight as he learned that that was simply not the case.
Tom could not wait to see his mate and cherish them as they deserved.
Almost as if a jinx had been in place, the thoughts left quickly as his delight morphed into pure, unbidden dread.
He could feel the newly awoken bond between him (and whoever their mate was) beginning to drift away almost as if it was never there.

Tom realised that the inheritance had only come in to safe their life but yet that was not working as the bond grew weaker, it was obvious he was dying. What the hell happened? Tom found himself wondering.

He allowed a single tear to roll down his face, praying to every deity he never believed in to safe his wondrous bonded.
————————————————————————
Severus Snape stood outside number four privet drive cursing Dumbledore to Olympus and back for making him check up on his most prized possession; Harry James Potter.
With a swift movement, the ugly professor rapped at the pristine doors knocker.

Minutes went by and the door was left unanswered. Snape began to get impatient, and again, he knocked.
Still, with no reply however.
And so, he took his long, firm wand from his robe pocket and cast a simple 'alohamora'.
A soft click was heard and the door was pushed forward harshly.

It was almost as if the house had not been habited for years from the quiet, however the cleanliness had contradicted the thought.
The silence was broken when thousands of thuds came from the staircase, and out emerged one fat, overweight man.
"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?"