Chapter 27

*Daryl's POV*

As we searched for the generators with Oscar I was also looking for Skylar.  She better be okay. I was so worried but turning off the generators was important too. Those alarms would draw more and then we'd be screwed. Damn everything needed to be okay.

"Get us there!" Rick yelled.

Pushing Oscar in front of him.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Maggie's POV*

We were running through the tombs since our cell block was full of walkers again. All the sudden Lori winced in pain,

"Mom?" Carl asked.

"You alright?" I asked. 

Lori put her hands against the wall and her head down.

"Somethings not right" she said through her teeth in pain.

"You bit?" Carl asked worried.

"No. I think the babies coming" Lori said.

My heart stopped.  Carl started to lead us and I helped Lori throwing her arm over my shoulders helping her. We ran into walkers and quickly turned back. Then Carl found a door and we went through and closed the door.  Lori was holding onto chains holding her gun.

"What are those alarms?" She asked breathing heavy.

"Don't worry about that."

"We need to get back to our cell block so Hershel-" Carl started to say.

I shook my head.

"No we can't risk getting caught out there. You have to give birth to this baby here" I said. 

My hands were shaking. As I helped Lori take her pants off.

"Gunna need help delivering you brother or sister.  You up for it?" I asked Carl.

He just looked at me with a shocked expression.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Skylar's POV*

Carol and I followed TDog as he held his bit shoulder.

"TDog slow down okay?" I said grabbing his shirt.

"Why sit here and wait to die?" He said breathing heavy.

"No we'll do whatever we have to you aren't becoming one of those things!" Carol told him.

I agreed with her completely.

"You can't stop it" TDog said wincing with pain.

"It's the pact remember?" I asked.

TDog shook his head and had us follow him again. No TDog, please no.

"This is Gods plan. He'll take care of me always does. He's going to help me lead you two out of these tombs" he told us.

We kept running and I shot a walker that popped up. I was staying close to Carol so I could protect her. She was a good shot but I had her back just like she had mine. Everyone in the group had eachothers back. Suddenly we were blocked by walkers.

"Go back!"  I yelled pulling Carol.

"No we're almost there. AHHH!"

TDog ran at the walkers and held them up against the wall and they tore into him.