I

Y/N's POV
It's my first day of college. I'm not at all nervous. Lol. I started walking towards building. I've come here with no intentions of being friends with anyone, I just want a peaceful life.

Even if it is for a group project, I won't bother myself about the fact that I don't have friends. If the idiots don't do the assigned work, I'll pester them since I'm the baddest bitch.

Lol, just joking, but I'm no good person too. I will kindly ask them to do their part.I hope no one knows me here.

I reached the entrance of the building and started walking towards the class. Little did I know that someone had been staring at me all this while.

I entered my class and sat at a seat at the right back corner of the class. I didn't bother to even look at the person sitting next to me.

After the first period someone tapped on my shoulder. It was the one I didn't bother to look at a while ago. I turned around and I was faced by a boy who was showing me his huge bunny smile. I scanned him from head to toe with my left eyebrow raised.

I noticed that we've got the same attire. A white hoodie with a black t-shirt inside, a black jeans and black sneakers. Just my hood was up. "Hi" he said with a straight but affectionate look on his face. I turned around to look Infront and said hi in a low tone ."How's life going? What have you been up to these days?"

Wait , WhAt?! Did he just ask me tHaT? 0_o. "Isn't it too early for you to talk that way with me?" I mean seriously?! This bunny !! Who even is he?! I was looking at him with a total judgey look but he just gave me his bunny smile again.

Before he could say anything I started "Duh, like stop it. I mean I don't even know you? I don't wanna make any friends and-" he cut me off " I am Jungkook" he said in a high cheerful tone. I raised my eyebrow and again averted my eyes from him thinking hard.

Jungkook ? Do I know any Jungkook? But I didn't realize that I said it out loud. After some hard thinking I turned back to him. "Are you Jeon, Jungkook?" His expression agreed with my words. " I mean, you remember me? That to remember me by face?" " Oh stop it Kang Y/N, of course I remember you" his tone wasn't at all annoyed.

Thinking about it, yeah, Jeon Jungkook. He was in my class during my middle school years. He was partially in my group too.

By that , I seriously mean 'partially'. He never joined us during lunch or hangouts or anything. He was just a named member of our group. We just got to talk to him during class. I and Jungkook specially never had any conversations. Just greetings.

This was the longest conversation I've ever had with him and it is the first time Jungkook is being so expressive through his face. Oh! He lost some baby fat on his nose. Lol, how did I even notice that?

But during our high school years we were in separate classes so I didn't even get to see him. No wonder I didn't remember him.

Before I could say anything someone came up from nowhere and started blabbering. "Omo! you two look so cute together! Such a cute couple! You even have a couple outfit on!" She started squealing.

I totally didn't like it. I mean, I am an introverted and antisocial person and don't like people acting this way. "We're not a coup-" Jungkook cut me off " Thank you!" He smiled at her. She walked away chuckling.

"Wait, why did you do that? We're not a coup-" " Just like that" he grinned at me. Ughh >_<. I shrugged it off and saw the next teacher entering the class.