V

After one week

Y/N's POV

I woke up and looked at wall clock. "Oh crap! First class started 20 minutes ago!!" I quickly skipped out of my bed and got ready.

It took me 15 minutes to get ready and 20 more minutes to reach the college. "Holy shit first period is about to end in a few minutes".

When I reached my classroom the teacher wasn't there so I assumed that the next teacher was about to come. I silently, without gaining much attention sat next to Jungkook in my seat waiting for the teacher.

"Where were you? I texted and called you. You never answered any?" "I woke up late and directly came here, I didn't have the time to check, um... sorry" "Fine" He showed me a big smile.

I understood that he was happy that I said sorry. The teacher entered. "Okay, so all of you have to submit your assignments by the end of the period. All those, who haven't done it, please stand up"

Clearly knowing that I hadn't done any assignment till the very moment cause I didn't know any assignment ever existed, I stood up. Guilt clearly visible on my face. Crap, am I the only one?!

Jungkook's POV

I took out my assignment and looked towards y/n. She stood up. Shit! She didn't do it?! Ugh. I could only see her standing. Reluctantly I stood up too.

Why the hell did I do the assignment when at the end I had to receive the punishment?! I can't leave her alone in this punishment. I put my notebook back in my bag.

Y/N's POV

Jungkook stood up. Did he not do it? He's not of that type though. He's one of those who have a record of completing things on time. I mean I was too. Till high school.

I can't see his work so maybe he didn't do it? " So, Kang Y/n and Jeon Jungkook, detention for both of you" I sighed. One hour after school? No way.

-------------------------------------------------------

During recess I was peacefully eating my burger thinking about detention when Jungkook came. He threw his bag on the table and started eating his food.

"How's life going? What have you been up to these days?" I literally laughed my ass off.

Well now he has the right to ask me such a question cause we can say that we are kinda close 'now'. "Everything's good bunny and and I have been up to nothing". I tried not to laugh.

"Did you just call me a bunny? 0_o" "Any problem with that?" "Do I look like a bunny to you?" "Oh hell you do, a cute bunny"

Jungkook's POV

My heart stopped. I couldn't breathe for a few seconds. She called me cute. I started blushing hard.

"You're blushing?" "N-no!" "Then maybe you're not" both of us laughed. I am stupid. Lol. I can't stop blushing. She'll notice again. Wait let me go somewhere, get normal and then return?

"I'm going to use the washroom" "ok, Enjoy blushing there" she laughed again. Holy crap. I quickly ran away from her.

Y/N's POV

I saw a notebook on the table, probably fell out when he threw his bag. It was his assignment notebook. I turned a few pages and saw that his work was complete.

Wait... He did it? Why didn't he submit then? Why did he... stand? My mind was filled with questions as to why he did that. But all of them remained unanswered. Should I ask him?

-------------------------------------------------------

Finally, time for DeTeNtIoN. It's fine, atleast I'm not alone. I am both happy and sad that I'm with Jungkook.

Happy because I get to be with my friend so detention won't be that a big burden and sad because I don't want a guy like Jungkook to stay in detention even after doing his work.

I am sure he did it so that I don't suffer alone in this. Why Jungkook? Why?

We reached the detention room. The teacher was already there. We sat next to each other.

"Children I need to go get some work done, behave yourselves here" We both nodded. "Okay, so may I ask why you lied about not doing the assignment?" " Um, no" he giggled.

"Haha, very funny. JuSt TeLl Me!" "I know you know why I did it" " but I want to hear it from you" he sighed.

"So that you don't face it all alone" "And why?" "Because you're my ... Friend?" "Yeah, point" We both giggled.

We talked for about half an hour. "I need to go to the washroom, I'll just come back" I got up and started walking towards the door.

"Wait!" He got up from his seat, quickly ran towards me, held my hand and pulled me. My leg twisted and we ended up falling with him on top of me.

We were staring straight into each other's eyes. For the first time I actually started admiring his features. His pretty doe eyes, nose, forehead, jawline, his hair that I so badly wanted to touch and lastly his lips, just by looking at them I could feel that they're super soft.

He's just the definition of beautiful. I never noticed all of this about him before. He started learning forward. I couldn't help but lean in too.

Our lips were about to touch when we heard someone walking towards the detention room. "Shit" I whisper yelled and we both got up and sat on our seats.

"You both can go home now, I know the time isn't over yet but still" the teacher said and walked away. We both didn't dare to look at each other after what just happened.

He totally forgot why he asked to me to stop from going to the washroom too. We were blank completely.

I got up and without looking at him said "I'll get going then" he mumbled an ok. I quickly dashed out for air. 

---------------------------------------------------------

I reached home, completed the stupid pending assignments then went to bed. I got too exhausted after completing them to think about Jungkook.

Although I know that tomorrow would be quite awkward but I just hope it doesn't be.

Jungkook's POV

Fuck fuck fuck. that's the only word that has been on my mind since I returned home after detention.

I was just about to kiss her. My heart was pounding out of my chest. It still is. The progress I couldn't make in years of school, I finally made it in college.

Wait, was it progress? No, it wasn't. But still, why the hell did that teacher have to come then?! Ugh.

How am I gonna face her tomorrow. Should I apologize? Without actually doing anything I'll feel awkward and apologize.

What was she thinking then. Is she still panicking like me? I don't think so. I am the one who has a crush. I completed literally everything. Even wrote my diary.

It's already 11:30pm and I don't at all feel sleepy. I guess I'll suffer tomorrow because of not getting proper sleep.