Messed up

°^Chan^°

Fuck! I pace around back and forth. I shouldn't care about him him. I shouldn't. But why do i? I shouldn't have any feelings for him. I have jessica already. That's all i wanted. Right?

Why do i feel heart broken?

"Hey Chan. I saw how you wanted to talk to that kid,, but we can forget about him." I saw her smirk. "Let's go do something fun." She wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.

Her nasty lips on mine weren't like changbin's. The kiss with her was so horrible. I didn't want to pull her closer in like i did with changbin.

I pulled away; not wanting anymore.

"Hey why did you pull away?" She asked in an angry tone.

"I don't want your nasty kiss." I said directly into her eyes.

She gasped. "I thought you wanted to be with me! Or would you rather be with that pathetic little bitch!"

I felt anger rise up in me. No one. Amd i mean no one. Talks to changbin like that.

"He's not a bitch like you! In fact, he's even better than you!"

She scoffed. "So what now? You're gay?"

"You know what,, Yes. I'm gay for changbin!" I shouted, making a lot of people eyes go wide.

I grabbed my jacket and exited the house to look for changbin.

Changbin i hope you can listen to what i have to say.

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

12/28/20