House

°^Chan^°

I quickly left the house and ran to changbin's home. I'm kind of nervous and afraid at the same time. Nervous because i feel like changbin won't forgive me and scared because of minho.

I soon arrive to his house and stood in front of the door for about 30 seconds before i finally knocked. I heard someone approach the door and then finally it was opened.

"Oh hello Chan. What brings you here at this hour?" His mom asked.

"Oh hello Mrs. Seo, I was wondering if changbin was here still awake."

"Ah yes he is. He looked a bit upset and he was with his friend minho."

"Is it ok if i go up to his room?" I asked as i scratched the back of my head.

"Oh sure! Come in please." I bowed a bit and entered the house.

I headed upstairs and heard a conversation while looking for changbin's room.

"He hurt me minho, but my love for him is too strong that i can't stop my love for him."

"Baby you'll just get hurt again."

"I know hyung, but I just can't stop myself from loving him."

I hesitate to knock on the door but i had to do it eventually.

Knock Knock

"Come in!" I hear changbin yell.

I took a deep breath and open the door. I step inside and close the door behind me.

Both people turned towards me and their jaws dropped.

"C-chan? What are you doing here!"

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

1/1/21