Confess

°^Changbin^°

As more school days passed, i started falling for chan. I feel comfortable around him and he always helps with anything i want. Why would he choose me? There's so many people in the world and he chose me, a nerd.

We both were currently at his house sitting on the couch watching t.v. I wanted to confess my feelings to him already. To be honest, I'm really nervous. Will he hate me? Will this ruin our friendship? I want this weight off my shoulders so i have to tell him.

"Um Chan?" I asked as he kept his eyes focused on the screen.

"I have to tell you something."

°^Chan°^

This is it. Finally. I secretly take my phone out and start recording.

"What is it?" I asked calmly.

"I-i love you." I see him cover his face and I feel my heart beat. That's weird. Whatever. I still have the proof of him saying he loves me. Jessica, here i come.

Then i realised i took too long to reply.

"Changbin, I love you too." He looked up at me with teary eyes. His eyes are beautiful. Wait what!? No. No. No.

"Y-you do?"

"Of course i do. Being around you made me feel so happy. Your smile is so pretty and so are your eyes. I don't think i could stand being away from you for a while." Where did all those words come from?

"Changbin?"

"Yes?"

"Can i kiss you?" His cheeks turned red and he nodded his head slowly.

We connected our lips and started kissing slowly. I felt him push back a bit but I held his neck so keep the kiss going on longer. His lips are so perfectly with mine. We go so well in sync... He soon pulls away and starts panting a bit.

"Sorry i might have carried myself away." I awkwardly laugh.

He laughs a bit. Oh his laugh is so pretty. Chan what the hell!? You don't like him!

"So chan, can you..."

Ring Ring

My phone rang. Was he gonna ask me out? Why do i feel so bummed out?

"Sorry I'll take this real quick." I said and answered, it was felix.

"Hello?"

"Hey dude come over here to this party it's crazy! Also.. Jessica is here dude."

"Oh yeah I'll be there don't worry."

I hanged up and looked at changbin.

"Sorry i gotta go. Were you gonna say something?" I ask.

"A-ah no nevermind." He stood up and made his way to the door.

"I'll be on my way. Goodbye." He closed the door and left.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

Time to see Jessica.

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

12/22/20