Celebrate

°^Changbin^°

"Are you ready to go?" Chan asked me.

We were both outside school since i did tell him i would meet him.

"I'm just waiting for my friends." I scan all the people and then notice minho, seungmin, and jeongin looking for me.

"Over here!" I shouted at them and they turned their attention towards me. They came up to us and then looked at chan.

Minho took a hold of my arm and pulled me aside.

"What the hell is he doing here?" He whispered in my ear.

"I said we were gonna celebrate." I said.

"I didn't think you would mean with the psychopath. I thought it was just us. You know you, me, seungmin and jeongin."

"I know I shouldn't be with him but i feel like i should have because he got a 100 and invited me. Please minho just this once. I'll do anything in return for you."

"Fine. I'm still gonna keep an eye on him. I don't trust him."

"Ok now come on let's go back." I grab minho's arma and led him to the group.

"Ready?" Chan raised an eyebrow.

"Ready."

"Ok so we'll be taking my car and hyunjin's car. Changbin, minho and Jisung go with me. Seungmin, jeongin and felix go with Hyunjin." Chan said and headed another direction. Me and minho followed and the others went with Hyunjin.

"Get in." Chan opened the door for me and i got inside the car, minho following behind me.

Chan has a nice car not gonna lie.

"Jisung get on."

"Coming." As soon as jisung got in, he turned around towards us. He sent minho a wink causing my mind to go blank. Jisung has a crush on minho....?? Nah,,

"I think jisung likes you." I whispered in minho's ear.

"Don't talk nonsense."

"Then,, you like him."

"Bi- no I don't."

"Your mouth says that but your blush says something else."

"I- i just got nervous. No one has ever done that to me."

"Awww so cuteee." I pinched his cheeks.

"Yah stop it hurts."

"Sorry. But seeing you so flustered is so cute. I'm actually nervous about this "celebration" like couldn't he have done it with him and his friends only?"

"It is weird but don't worry, if anything bad happens, I'll be there for you." Minho took my hand and intertwined our fingers together. (🥺bjsjsjzjsns)

"Thank you Minho."

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

11/24/20