𝟬𝟬𝟲.

𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗𝟢𝟢𝟨

𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗
𝟢𝟢𝟨. 𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖺

 𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖺

DAVINA WATCHED AS SLUGHORN made the powerful love potion, Amortentia

DAVINA WATCHED AS SLUGHORN made the powerful love potion, Amortentia. But, the class was cut off when Harry and Ron walked into the class.

"Harry, my boy, I was beginning to worry. We've brought someone with, I see," Slughorn said before Ron smiled in his place next to Harry.

"Ron Weasley, sir," He announced, his voice raspy and kind towards the man as he lied eyes upon Davina who was reading through a book.

"But I'm dead awful at Potions, a menace, actually. I'm probably just going-"

"Nonsense we will sort you out. Any friend of Harry's is a friend of mine. Get your books out," Davina was cut off when the tapping from Hermione took her focus off the book.

Hermione's pointed towards Lavender Brown with her eyebrows. Davina noticed the girl as if to be 'fangirling' over Ron as she fixed her brown/blonde locks and the headband that covered the top of it.

Davina shrugged her shoulders. "What's wrong with you? Can't you see she's obsessed with Ron?" Hermione whispered towards Davina when she carefully dragged her to the back of the crowd.

"It's a crush, Hermione. I'm sure we've all had one," Davina whispered back before hearing Slughorn call the two girls names.

"Would you two care to tell us what these are?" And Hermione did with his words.

"For example, I smell freshly mown grass, and new parchment, and spearmint toothpaste," she said with confidence and then dragged Davina forward to smell it.

"I smell old books, freshly baked cherry pie and-"

Ron Weasley.

"And, coffee," the girl lied. She didn't want to say what she really smelt which included sweets, food anything that reminded her of Ron she smelt it.

The girl cleared her head, looking towards the ginger as she made her way back to the crowd of students.

"Amortentia doesn't create actual love. That would be impossible, but it does cause a powerful infatuation or obsession. And for that reason, it is probably the most dangerous potion in this room," Slughorn said and then covered the potion.

"Sir, you haven't told us what's in that one."

"Oh, yes. What you see before you, ladies and gentlemen is a curious little potion known as Felix Felicis. But it is more commonly referred to as-"

"Liquid Luck," Hermione interrupted.

"Yes, Miss Granger, Liquid Luck. Desperately tricky to make, disastrous should you get it wrong. One sip and you will find that all your endeavours succeed. At least until the effects wear off. So this is what I offer you today, one tiny vial of Liquid Luck to the student who, in the hour that remains manages to brew an acceptable Draught of Living Death, the recipes for which can be found on page 10 of your books."

Soon later, Slughorn let them do their potions.

Davina was too caught on by the Amortentia to do her work. She was taken back about her smelling the boy who seemed to like her so much.

"Davina, are you okay?" Hermione asked the girl.

"I'm fine," Davina replied and Hermione shook her head. "You didn't smell coffee, did you? I mean, you despise coffee. Your nose scrunches every time Mr Weasley walks by," Hermione explained her deep examined on Davina.

Davina stayed silent. How was she supposed to tell Hermione the last thing she could smell was Ron?

"What did you really smell?" Hermione pestered the girl and she wouldn't stop until Davina broke and told her.

"Merlin, Hermione!" Davina shouted which caused others to turn to her.

"I smelt fresh food, baked goods, sweets! I smelt-"

"Ron," Hermione whispered once she clicked on to what Davina was saying as her mind suspected Ron Weasley would smell like food and treats.

Davina nodded her head at Hermione's whispered name. She smiled slightly before turning back to her untouched potion, not wanting to continue or even do it.

Soon later, Harry presented a perfect potion.

"Merlin's beard! It is perfect. So perfect I dare say one drop would kill us all," Slughorn said before bringing Harry's perfect potion to the front.

"So, here we are then as promised, one vial of Felix Felicis. Congratulations, use it well," Students become to clap for Harry's success in the potion, besides the Slytherin's.