𝟬𝟬𝟴.

𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗𝟢𝟢𝟪

𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗
𝟢𝟢𝟪. 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗌

 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗌

THE FOUR OF THEM entered the place and the first thing Davina noticed, besides it being full, was that it was much warmer in the place than the outside

She began to remove her scarf and gloves, once taking her hand away from Ron's, and began to find a place to sit.

"Something to drink?"

"Four Butterbeers, and some ginger in mine please, please," Hermione said once they all sat down on an empty table they found.

"Oh, bloody hell," Ron said and Davina followed his gaze onto Dean and Ginny who were holding hands over on their corner table.

"Slick git," Ron mumbled before Hermione rolled her eyes. "Honestly, Ronald they're only holding hands. It's like you've never done it before," She said before looking towards Davina.

"Shut up," Davina said when she felt her cheeks go flustered from the embarrassing words Hermione said.

And that was when Dean and Ginny decided to start kissing, Davina tore her eyes away once becoming uncomfortable.

"And snogging."

"I'd like to leave," Ron said as he shifted in his seat uncomfortably. "What? You can't be serious!" Hermione said as he looked away from Ginny and Dean's loving moves.

"That happens to be my sister," Davina chuckled under her breath as she and Harry tried their best to keep their laugh in. Though Harry did look upset.

"So? What if she looked over here and saw you snogging me? Would you expect her to get up and leave?" Hermione asked when the Butterbeer landed on our table, Davina taking the orange substance immediately.

"No. Because I'd never snog you," Ron replied when he took his drink as well.

"Hey, my boy!" Slughorn said when he walked up to Harry. "Hi, sir, so wonderful to see you," Harry replied.

"And you, and you," Slughorn repeated.

"So what brings you here?" Harry asked. "Three Broomsticks and I go way back, further than I can admit," He added a wink onto his words and Davina took a sip from the sweet liquid.

"I can remember when it was One Broomstick," Slughorn admitted with a laugh and a pour of her drink onto Hermione.

"All hands on deck, Granger. Listen, my boy, in the old days I used to throw the occasional supper party for the select student or two. Would you be game?"

"I'd consider it an honour, sir," Harry replied to his question as Hermione hurriedly wiped the liquid off of her clothes.

"You'd be welcome to, Granger," Slughorn told her. "I'd be delighted, sir," she said once swallowing her drink.

"Splendid! Look for my owl. Good to see you, Wallenby and Clair," Davina squeezed her eyes shut at the mispronounced names of her and Ron.

A laugh fell from her mouth. "What are you playing at?" Ron asked Harry once he took a seat.

"Dumbledore's asked me to get to know him,"

"Get to know him?"

"I don't know. It must be important," Davina dragged the cup Hermione was downing from the girls' lips, knowing she was going to get a sugar rush.

"Slow down, Mione!" Davina told her once Hermione smiled with froth on her upper lip. "Oh, Merlin," Davina said before removing the froth with a tissue and Hermione laughed at the action.