𝟬𝟯𝟯.

𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗𝟢𝟥𝟥

𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗
𝟢𝟥𝟥. 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋

 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋

DAVINA RAN OUTSIDE WHEN she saw black smoke, watching as Neville held the sword after slicing the snake

DAVINA RAN OUTSIDE WHEN she saw black smoke, watching as Neville held the sword after slicing the snake. She came up behind him, smiling proudly for him.

A red and green light cast upon them as Harry and Voldemort fought with their wands before the Elder Wand flew into Harry's hand, leaving Voldemort with no protection.

His body began to crumble and they all watched as their enemy died in front of them.

A hand placed on Davina's lower back and she leaned into the body, knowing it was Ron from just his touch. They smiled brightly, knowing this was all over.

They still had to mourn the death of the close ones, and Hermione had to get the memories back to the twins and her parents.

The four of them made their way onto the bridge, clearing up pieces of rock as they walked along with it.

"Why didn't it work for him, the Elder Wand?" Hermione asked Harry who was on the edge of the bridge and looking at the wand.

"It answered to somebody else. When he killed Snape, he thought the wand would belong to him but the thing is, the wand never belonged to Snape. It was Draco who disarmed Dumbledore that night in the astronomy tower. From that moment on, the wand answered to him. Until, the other night when I disarmed Draco at the Malfoy Manor," Harry explained.

"So that means?" Ron asked. "The wand belongs to him," Davina answered Ron.

"So what do we do with it?" He asked.

"We?" Hermione shouted as she looked at him.
"I'm just saying, that's the most powerful wand in the world. We'd be invincible," Ron explained before Harry looked down at the wand before snapping it and then throwing it off the bridge.

"I had a whole other answer, but I like this one," Davina said as they all looked over the edge, tiny laughs coming from them all.

"We don't need the wand to be invincible," Davina said as they stared into the sun.

Davina enjoyed the moment, her hand wrapped in Ron's and Hermione's as they stared out into the sun.

A calm stinging ached on her cheek, along with the feeling of dried blood but at this time at the moment. She didn't care, the only thing she did care about was this.

This friendship and relationship she had created. Something that couldn't be taken away from them, even if someone tried their best.