𝟬𝟮𝟱.

𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗𝟢𝟤𝟧

𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗
𝟢𝟤𝟧. 𝖽𝗎𝗆𝖻𝗅𝖾𝖽𝗈𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋

 𝖽𝗎𝗆𝖻𝗅𝖾𝖽𝗈𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋

AN ALARM FILLED THEIR ears as they teleported back, them all searching around but not finding them as they ran towards a locked gate

"In here, Potter," an old voice said and they began to walk towards the voice and be let downstairs.

"Did you get a look at him? For a second I thought he was-"

"I know, Dumbledore," Hermione answered as they sound of chatting men came into earshot.

"Harry, I can see you in this," Hermione said once pointing out Harry's face, he walked up to her with his shard of glass.

"Bloody fools, what were you thinking coming here? Have you any idea how dangerous it is?"

"You're Aberforth, Dumbledore's brother. It's you who I've been seeing in here, you're the one who called Dobby," Harry said and that is why he looked so much like Dumbledore, it explains everything.

"Where is he?" Aberforth asked. "He's dead."

"Sorry to hear it, I liked that elf," Aberforth said before Harry pointed at the mirror Hermione saw his face in.

"Who gave that to you? The mirror," Harry asked once it caught Aberforth's eye. "Mundungus Fletcher, about a year ago."

"Dung had no right. It belongs to-"

"Sirius. Albus told me, he also told me you'd likely be hacked off if you ever found out I had it but ask yourself, where would you be if I didn't?" Aberforth asked as he placed Butterbeer and bread down.

Ron and Hermione grabbed it eagerly before he stuffed it into his mouth, Davina smiling when he handed her some bread and the drink as well.

"Thanks," She said before biting into the bread.

"Do you hear from the others much? From the order," Hermione asked before eating the bread as well.

"The order's finished. You-Know-Who's won. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves," Aberforth answered Hermione.

"We need to get into Hogwarts, tonight. Dumbledore gave us a job to do," Harry told Davina noticing he hadn't eaten anything so she handed him some bread.

"A job, a nice one? Easy?" Aberforth asked as he poured himself a drink. "We've been hunting Horcruxes. We think the last one is in the castle, but we'll need help getting in."

"That's not a job my brothers given you, it's a suicide mission. Do yourself a favour, boy, go home. Live a little longer," Aberforth warned Harry as he took a drink from his cup.

"Dumbledore trusted me to see this through," Harry replied.

"What makes you think you can trust him? What makes you think you can believe anything my brother told you? In all the time you knew him, did he ever mention my name? Did he ever mention hers?" Aberforth asked as he pointed to a handing photo of a girl.

"Why should he?" Harry responded with the question.

"Keep secrets? You tell me."

"I trusted him," Harry voiced. "That's a boy's answer. A boy who goes chasing Horcruxes on the word of a man who didn't even tell him where to start," Remarked Aberforth.

"You're lying! Not just to me, that doesn't matter. To yourself as well, that's what a fool does. You don't strike me as a fool, Harry Potter. So I'll ask you again, there must be a reason."

"I'm not interested in what happened between you and your brother. I don't care that you've given up. I trusted the man I knew and we need to get into the castle tonight."

"You know what to do," the lady in the mirror nodded and walked away.

"Where did you send her?" Harry questioned.

"You'll see soon enough."

"That's your sister, Ariana, isn't it?" Hermione asked before Aberforth left the room. "She died very young, didn't she?" He turned at her words.

"My brother sacrificed many things, Mr Potter on his journey to find power including Ariana and she was devoted to him. He gave her everything but time."

"Thank you, Mr Dumbledore. He did save our lives twice, kept an eye on us in that mirror. That doesn't seem like someone who's given up. She's coming back," Hermione said.

The four of them stood looking at the picture frame before noticing Ariana had brought another person.

"Who's that with her?" Ron asked once noticing.

The picture frame opened to a pitch-black hole that they didn't know what leads to.

"Neville?" Harry asked as the sweet boy began to climb from the hole. "You look-"

"Like hell, I reckon."

"This is nothing, Seamus is worse."