𝟬𝟮𝟴.

𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗𝟢𝟤𝟪

𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗
𝟢𝟤𝟪. 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌, 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌

 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌, 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌

RON SET THE HORCRUX between the two, kneeling down before Davina knelt down across from him as well

"You do it," Ron said as he looked at her with a smile, Davina shook her head at the Weasley who was confident in her doing so.

"No, I can't," she replied as she placed her knees fully on the ground with him. "Yes, you can," she rolled her eyes before finally agreeing to do so.

He gave her the stone tooth from off of the statue, staring into her kind eyes before Davina raised her arm and stabbed the Horcrux with the sharp object.

The Horcrux had shifted to the other side of the chamber, water coming from out of the sides as the two watched the Horcrux move away from them.

The two ran from the water that began to grow into a wave, Ron grabbing onto Davina's hand as they stared at the water in front of them that formed images before a snake grew from it.

The water splashed off the two, both of them wet before the water disappeared. Davina wiped her eyes from the water before opening them again, noticing everything had gone.

She chuckled slightly, feeling Ron's arms slide around her damp clothes on her waist before pulling her into him.

He moved the two pieces of blonde hair from out of her face, his ocean eyes staring into her hazel ones before connecting their lips.

The kiss was perfect, and something the two really needed: her small hands pressed into his chest, the world around them melting into bliss from their actions.

The familiar fragrance of her making his heart jump, the kiss was time-stopping and a definite answer to the establishment of their non-landed relationship.

The kiss was like a gentle summer breeze, refreshing and addictive as Ron brought his hand into her wet hair, which dishevelled it further, and she placed on hand on his back.

The two pulled away from the kiss as they felt the need of air, their foreheads connected before they started to laugh together. Taking her hand in his, his mouth separated before saying the words that would change everything.

"I love you."

Davina smiled as she brought her head into the crook of his neck before bringing herself to look into his soft eyes.

That moment right then was something she wanted to feel for the rest of her life, from the butterflies to the worry of her not believing his words until their memories together flashed in her mind.

"I love you."

Ron smiled brightly at the words her sweet tone in voice spoke, his hand wrapping the nape of her neck before connecting their lips in a more passionate kiss if that was possible.