2

Imogen.
Harry had left me to unpack and I was once again alone. Despite my dorm being small, I had it all too myself.

I liked my dorm, it was cozy and always clean. It had a dark warm feeling as Ed described it once when the boys slept in my dorm after a long night of drinking.

I had finished unpacking rather quickly. I sat by my desk waiting for the kettle to warm up so I could make myself some tea.

I while waiting, I picked up my novel and started reading. I read often, since I was a child I found kids books to easy and boring and started reading classic English literature.

As got lost in the words on the pages I slowly started to drift off. Trying to blink the sleep from my eyes, the kettle suddenly whistled loudly waking me up.

I poured the boiling water into the glass tea cup with the tea bag add some milk and honey. I grabbed my book from my desk and threw it on my bed and carefully grabbed my cup and sat on my bed placing it on the window sill.

Got myself comfortable and started reading. Occasionally taking sips of my tea.

"GENIE" I suddenly heard echo. "GENIE" that sounds familiar. I check my door and outside the hallway. No one. I sat back down and thought I just have been going bonkers.

"GOD DAMN IT GENIE!" I suddenly look out my window to see Dimitri and James waving to me. My jaw dropped.

I opened my window and peered out waving back to them. "What the hell are you guys doing?" I yelled

James laughed pushing Dimitri. "Club meeting tonight Genie! Hugo will text the details!" Dimitri yelled and took off in a sprint James following close behind.

I shake my head at the boys. Suddenly my phone buzzed.

𝙷𝚞𝚐𝚘: 𝙷𝚎𝚢! 𝙲𝚕𝚞𝚋 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚝 𝟼:𝟶𝟶 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚙! 𝙱𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝚈

I looked at my outfit casual enough I shrugged but decided to at least put on a little makeup to look less dead.

5:30

I sat on the floor in front of my small closet looking at my shoes. "Ok Imogen. You can do this it's just shoes, pick fast and you can have more time." I whispered to myself.

5:45

After digging what I found out to be a very deep closet I found a pair of chunky black velvet platforms. I slipped them on over my white socks with frilly white lace.

5:55
I sat on the edge of my bed dangling my feet off the end he waiting for the boys. I played with the golden zipper on my purse and bit my lips in anticipation.

6:00
I heard a knock my head snapped up with a huge smile across my face. I skipped over to my door, combing my fingers through my wild black hair.

I opened the door and looked up to see Hugo with a impressed face. "You where ready on the dot what's the occasion?" He asked jokingly.

I shrugged "just excited to hang out with my boys!" I sang wrapping my smalls arms around Hugo and Guy.

They all laughed as we walked out of the boring dormitory's. Dimitri tossed his keys up in the air and caught them. "Guess who's driving" he said smirking and cocking an eyebrow.

I hugged Guy "Guy don't let me die please I'm too young, too rich." I pleaded. He hugged me back and kissed my head "don't worry dear I won't let the crazies kill you!" He said picking me up and spinning me around.