12

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝘽𝙚𝙩 𝙊𝙣 𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘿𝙤𝙜𝙨....

TW: assault!!!

Narrator.
Imogen sat in her seat innocently as Lauren was dragged in by the boys.

"Hello Lauren" Imogen said making Lauren awkwardly wave to her feeling intimated by the girl's presence.

"What are you- uh sorry hi" Miles said rushing over to his girlfriend. "What- what are you doing here?"
Miles said.

Lauren looked clearly confused, "you texted me?" Lauren said "you asked me to come".

Imogen bit the inside of her cheek. "I don't remember Milo texting anyone..." she mumbled to herself making Lauren look to her.

"Lauren Small!" Toby said throwing his arm over the scared girls shoulders.

"I didn't text you!" Miles said defensively.
"Presumably we can figure this out by seeing the text" Dimitri said trying to wrestle Miles for his phone. Guy helping in the process.

"Just take a look at mine!" She said setting down her purse and coat. Imogen stood up grabbing the phone out of her hands.

"I need you to too rescue me" Imogen said licking her lips. "Can you put on a dress and come to the Bulls Head, Kidsbury? xxx, Miles" Imogen said stifling a laughed. "Cringey" she said handing Lauren the phone back.

"Obviously some fuckwit has nicked my phone and texted you!" He said nervously. Lauren looked down, "you said you needed me and I came...I think that makes me a nice person..." Lauren said looking to us.

"It makes you a very nice person Lauren!" Imogen said reassuring voice. She pulled her close in a friendly embrace.

"You need to get the fuck out here before they hurt you." Imogen whispered to her.

Lauren visibly paled at the girls words. She looked to the group of boys she had never met and realized the hungry look that lingered in their eyes.

"This is a mistake, I'm going to get you a taxi" Miles said taking her hands in his.

Harry pushed Imogen and Miles off Lauren. "She's only just arrived!" Harry said handing Lauren a drink and sitting her down across from Alastair.

"I think my friend here has a question for you!" Harry said. Alastair smirked mischievously towards Lauren.

"Hello! How would you like to make 300 tonight?" He asked her. Imogen tensed, "Alastair please..." Ed came by Imogen wrapping his arm around her shoulders and holding her close to him so she couldn't escape.

"What?" Lauren squeaked out. "We had this lady friend, um, boo. The landlord sent her away" Alastair continued.

"Guys please don't.." Miles begged weakly. "What sort of lady friend?" Lauren questioned.

"Service industry, just a few blow jobs." Toby smirked. "Could you guys please stop thats my girlfriend." Miles said angered.

"Oh oh I didn't know...you were, ya know, exclusive- what was it that you said earlier? Girls for now girls for later?" Alastair said making Miles panic.

"I didn't say that" Miles says

"Yes you did" one of the boys chime in. Lauren looks to miles with tears welling up in her eyes.

"I did say that! But I didn't say-" Lauren had got up to leave making Imogen relived. Ed had let her go, to help block the door with the rest of the members.

"Chaps, chaps, chaps, I think that's a bit insulting to Lauren" Dimitri says making her pause and turn around.

"No, no surely it should make a difference like um"

"Dimitri please.." Miles begs.

"Twenty-seven grand" he says looking up to the girl. Imogen snorted "of you had offered that much in the beginning I would've done it."

"What?" Lauren said ignoring the girl.
"Three years of tuition fees. Just for a couple of blow jobs. Give me your account number I'll do it right now." Dimitri said seriously.

"Miles?" Lauren looked to him. Imogen already knew how this shit show was gonna end.

Miles looked as if he was thinking how to reply. Imogen rolled her eyes at him to how stupid he could've possible been in the situation.

"It's up to you..." miles said weakly leaning on the table for support.

Imogen mentally facepalmed at him answer. "Oh my Jesus" she mumbled under her breath.

"Its up to me?" Lauren said with a face of disappointment. "No,no, I just thought it's fuck ton of money-" he said

"And I'm just that sorta girl?" Lauren said the other boys watched the pair silently leaned up against the pole.

Lauren shook her head and tuned to leave once again denying Dimitri's money. "Can you let me out please?" She said the boys laughed in her face making her shrink back.

Imogen standing next to Alastair afraid of what would happen if she would've taken a step towards them.

"What is it Lauren, you're too good for us?" Ed sneered in her face.

"We've got the finest sperm(*gags*) in the country in this room, you should be paying us for letting you drink it!" The boys laughed louder at Harry's words.

Lauren gave him a disgusted look, Alastair leaned against the pillar "do you not to humor at state school?" He said tauntingly.

"What?" She squeaked out. Alastair smiled and looked her in all seriousness.

"You think we'd touch you with a barge pole?" He laughed taking a drag from his cigarette. Imogen slowly moving closer to Hugo, he noticed the small girl was scared of the situation.

He wrapped an arm around her protectively and pulled her close to him.

"Wouldn't fuck her with a barge pole" Toby giggled quietly.

"That's fucking offensive!" Miles shouted and went to punch the boy but was quickly held back my Dimitri and Guy.

"Let her out guys, let her out." Hugo said he nodded his head to the small shaking girl the boys had clearly frightened. The boys noticed and had let Lauren go.

Ed stayed a short distance from Lauren as she pulled the door trying to get the door open.

"Oh its push not pull-" he said before grabbing Lauren and sloppy kissing her against her will.

Imogen ran from Hugo grasp but was harshly held back by Alastair grabbing her wrist.

"Imogen. Don't." He said pulling her towards him, still having a rough grip on her.

Ed held up Lauren arms, "anyone else? No ok." Releasing Lauren. She quickly dashed out.

Imogen still shaking in Alastair's grasp. He had let her go, a bruise already forming on her wrist.

She ran into Hugo's embrace. The others now coming to their sense of what they had just done in front of the girl.

"Immy..." Ed said setting a hand on her back as she hugged herself closer into Hugo warm embrace.

"Edward don't fucking touch me after what you just did to the innocent girl" she spat him walking away into the bathrooms.

"We fucked up didn't we?" George said with a guilty face.