1

Imogen.
I looked down into my bowl of porridge, swirling it around with my spoon. My father speeching me about how this year I have to focus on my studies and make sure I get passing grades or he's cutting me off, blah, blah, blah. I knew he wouldn't cut me off, even if I didn't pass.

I'm his only daughter and heir to the business. What business you may ask?

"Diabolus Construction" , trust me it's as boring as it sounds. In all honesty, I didn't want to do the family business. It's boring and involves way too much math.

I was quickly cut off of my thoughts by a harsh banging on the expensive table. "Imogen, are you even listening to me?" My father said anger in his voice.

I breathed out not letting him see my emotions. "Yes father." I quietly whispered. Shoving a spoon full of porridge down my throat and a big swig of tea. He sighed sitting down to continue eating.

I looked to my mother to see her shakily drinking her coffee. I never understood why they where together. Mom was scared of him, she knew she couldn't leave.

I sighed, as I looked to the watch on my wrist. "I gotta go- I don't want a fresher in my way." I say slamming my spoon in my breakfast and walking off, not bothering to say bye.

Yeah sure, my family was rich. However, it's like they say money doesn't buy happiness.

I walked to my room and grabbed my suitcases. Before, leaving I looked at myself in the mirror, I knew I was pretty, but sometimes I just like to remind myself the I did have imperfections. Keeps me humble.

My lips where almost always chapped from biting them too much. My skin was pale and I always considered my ears looked too small for my head. I shrugged, walking out of my room in the limo outside waiting for me to take me to Oxford.

I mostly slept the way there, I was happy to be back to university. I got to see my friends, whom which I was part of a club with.

The riot club, what the club is about is basically in the name itself. I got in my first year.

I had to do some dumb ass shit that included me drinking disgusting wine, stripping in front of the football team and pouring champagne on myself, and drinking alcohol from a condom while answering questions.

In the end, it was worth it because the people in that club are my best friends.

I looked outside the window of the limousine and saw the all too familiar court yard. I sighed and opened the door stepping outside.

The driver handed me my luggage and wished me a good luck with a smile. I thanked him as he drove away, looking around I saw a familiar short boy with shaggy, honey blonde hair.

I smiled knowing who it was. "George!" I yelled catching his attention and waving to him as I ran to catch up with him.

"Immy!" He exclaimed dropping his stuff to hug me. I latched onto him, he squeezed me in his warm arms as I smiled. I was finally home!

We walked to the dormitories together having small talk about our holidays. When suddenly a boy caught up to us. "Genny! George!" I smiled dropped at the nickname.

"Let me help you with that" he said taking some of George's luggage. George thanked him quietly.

I looked to the strange boy on the left of George. "Imogen. Only my friends call me Genny." I say annoyed.

He laughed nervously as he tried to keep up with our fast pace. "Right, sorry. But I was wondering you guys are part of the riot club, right?" He said making us stop dead in our tracks. Before starting to walk a bit more slowly.

George spoke up "Um I'm not really supposed to say, really, cloak and dagger and all that" he said nervously.

"Right yeah, well I was wondering how I might go about applying for membership and all that." The boy said as he stopped walking and looked to George for an answer.

George looked to me, I only shrugged not wanting to break the news to the dummy. He looked back to the boy, "yes umm t-the thing is, and I'm terribly sorry about this, I'm afraid if you got to ask. Y-you're not really the sort of chap." He said smiling

The boy took a step back embarrassed. He whispered a quiet "right." I smirked to him trying not to laugh.

The boy then dismissed himself leaving George and I to walk by ourselves again. "Oh god the look on that boys face!" I laughed as we reached my dorm. George's just happened to be right across from mine.

"Well, well , well, if it isn't Imogen Diabolus." I hear from behind me my eyes widened at the voice. "Harry!" I squealed jumping into his arms, wrapping my legs around his torso.

"Jeez, Princess I don't remember you being this strong" he wheezed out as he hugged me back. I laughed and jumped down. "Have you seen the other boys yet?" I asked scratching my brow.

Harry shook his head, "no but I'm sure we are all going to the bar tonight right George?" Harry said snapping George out of what we say dream he was in.

"Oh yeah, of course!" He said heading to his dorm. I laughed and shook my head at his awkwardness. He's too cute for this world.

"Oh lemme help you with that!" Harry said as he took my large suitcase into my dorm. I thanked him as we entered.

I laid myself on my bed. "Now I'm home." I smiled to myself.