15

Now Playing Girl With One Eye....

Imogen
Looking back at it. I should've had more sympathy about the situation.

But I didn't.

After the police had came I sat there drink in hand embarrassed and angry. My whole life I had let men walk all over me. Not anymore.

The boys had tried to reach out since that night but I refused anything they had offered just for peace between us.

I fixed my coat and grabbed my purse, I opened my dorm and was met with Dimitri.

"Hey." He said looking me over and giving a small smile.
"What do you want." I answered not bothering with formalities. I pushed past him and continued down the hall.

"I wanted to see you before I left, I'm going to Greece for awhile...till everything ya know blows over." He waved his hand as he walked with me.

I turned sharply, making him halt. "I wish you the best of luck for your future but I thought I had made it clear I did not want to speak to ANY of you anymore." I stated, my nostrils flaring slightly.

"We just...we miss you. That night— you know that wasn't us. There was a lot of drinking and drugs involved non the less you participated in" I cut him off with a snort.

"I'm sorry- it's just- I didn't do any of the coke. I took half a tab of LSD that had soon worn off by you guys killing my fucking mood by assaulting not one. However, two innocent people. And then paid of police to not let it on your record when you got caught. Dimitri, you may think you are some big man doing all right but the truth is...you are a fucking coward." I spat in his face pushing him back. Tears welled up in my eyes as I frowned.

Dimitri grabbed my cheek, pressing a soft kiss to each of my eyelids. He lifted my face up to look at him. "Cmon smile for me sweetheart." He whispered. Something I once found so comforting. Now made me queasy and made my jaw clench.

I choked down my breakfast as I smiled softly making Dimitri gleam for fucking joy. "I'm sorry, but I have to go" I stated pulling away.

Before I could fully leave his cold embrace he caught my wrist. Still bruised from that fucking night. Hissed slightly in pain. "Come to the pub tonight please. The chaps and I need your presence." I nodded shortly and took off for the library.

As I entered the private study room. I took a seat at the head of the table. "Well ladies. How about we go to the pub tonight for a few drink yeah?" I smirked looking at the girls surrounding my table.

"Making ourselves known now?" Lauren stated laughing softly. I smiled at her and nodded. "I need certain pricks to know I'm in a different club now so." I pulled out a cheap bottle of champagne and pulled out four glasses.

"Welcome ladies of the Furor Fellowship" I smiled and clicked my glasses as we downed our glasses.

I looked at the first signed document stating our fellowship.

Lauren Smalls
Charlie Smith
Rachel Hughes
Imogen Diablous

After the night at the pub. I had decided Oxford had the riot club. Why not just make that but...classier and well only women. And who better not to have the founding members be the women the riot club hates the most. It was easy getting Charlie and Rachel into Oxford and Lauren was easy to convince to join. We had soon found ourselves being very good friends with one thing in common.

We hated the Riot Club.

Later that night the girls and I walked into the pub smiles could not be erased from our faces. I found the boys easily. Drunk and sad, sitting in the old booth. The girls and I walked over. They stood behind me smirks evident on all of our faces.

"Boys lovely seeing you here." They all look up smiling quickly before it is a replaced with a look of shock and horror. "I'm sure you know these lovely ladies with me...right" I say grabbing Charlie's and Lauren's hands pulling them closer.

"Genie-" I cut off James. "It's Imogen please. Only my friends are allowed to call me that."

I looked towards to Dimitri. The look the horror and shock mixed with hurt and disappointment filled his features. I laughed softly and grabbed his face bringing it close to mine, whispering softly.

"Cmon, smile for me sweetheart."

Fin~