Doubt Part Two

"Baby I got a plan, Runaway as fast as you can"- Kanye West 

"So you have a brother?" asked Mineta, "wow, I would've never expected that you had a brother."

"Really" interrupted Karminari, "the brother part is what you are focusing on. Not the other factors that he lives alone, has no mother, and All Might trained him and didn't know he had a quirk that could kill him!"

I didn't tell them about one for all or how All Might's final days are coming to an end because of me obtaining one for all. But they know the dangers of one for all as in of how it can kill me if I do not keep improving my body while I have the quirk. 

After the bickering of the purple hair and the yellow lightning bolt ended, Karminari turned to me and asked, "so none for all is somehow connected to you and the helmet man from the USJ?"

"I guess so," I responded looking towards the bright blue sky, "in one way or another me and the man are connected."

"Could he be your long lost brother?" asked Mineta.

I never thought of it as a possibility but when we were young my brother had a different quirk than the helmet man had. "It's not possible, my brother had an electric base quirk that can wrap around objects and electrocute them. The helmet man was able to absorb the power of my punches and redirect that same energy towards me with a punch."

"Makes sense, plus there is also the fact that U.A can't find him or your father so they could be in a different country." Added Karminari, "they could be just living their lives somewhere else, but the real question is why did leave you?"

"There were many reasons that I thought of, but one main reason could be that I was quirkless and my father simply didn't want me." I still remember the day they left.

There was fighting in the next room between my mother and father about my brother and me. My brother was trying to comfort me and telling me that it will be ok.

"Don't worry Izuku it will be ok," his voice was soft and caring. It was able to calm me down no matter the situation that I was in, "the bad man will not hurt you I promise."

That day he knew they were leaving and I was not going with him, he knew that I was going to be alone for some time. But I don't think he knew what would happen to mother if he left. 

"The day they left my mother was crying pleading that they don't take me," I said gathering their attention. 

"PLEASE DON'T TAKE IZUKU HE CAN'T LIVE THAT LIFE!"

"She pleaded so that I could stay," I said looking at the bright blue sun start to turn orange for the sun to set.

"Was she afraid that she would be alone?" asked Mineta in a soft voice.

"No, she kept saying-" 

"HE'S TOO WEAK, HE WON'T BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT!"

"I wouldn't be able to handle it." 

"Handle what?" Asked Karminari.

"Don't know honestly. After that, they left and everything else happened, my mother died, and no one knows where my brother or father are."

There was a silence for some time between the three of us, a gruesome silence. No one dared to speak of the bombshell that landed, no one should. That day I realized that it was the first time I had friends, it was the first time they realized that people hold secrets that no one should know, but that was the day they were beginning to piece why I wanted to be a hero.

Well before I knew why I became one.

The truth is I didn't want to be a hero to save people, but the reason would not unveil much farther down the line. My own regrets, my own shortcomings shortly, were the same things that made my own classmates start to realize the monster I was becoming. 

I had doubt within myself, that doubt would still be there up to that faithful moment.

Later on, I said my goodbyes to my friends, they went on with their day and I was going to my lonely empty apartment. Preparing with my talk to my three guardians, All Might, Recovery Girl, and Eraserhead. 

I opened the door and see the measure hero sitting down on the table, he was holding a folded picture. 

"You're late Izuku," he said in a monotone voice. 

"You still have that picture?" 

"Yeah, it reminds me of when you were younger. Back when you weren't attacking classmates but instead you let them attack you."

"Back then, I didn't blame myself when people got hurt."

"And that excuses hitting your classmate."

"Why are you here Aizawa?"

"It's time we talk, not like a mentor towards a student. But as father and son."

"You're not my father Aizawa, but fine let's talk."