Sports Festival Start

I walked into a class right behind Aizawa to see many of my classmates staring at me. I can only imagine what they are thinking of me right now, but one thought could be shared with everyone on their mind right now.

'How is he not expelled.'

Hell, now thinking about it, it takes me back to my first few days of meeting my guardian. 

"I don't understand why I have to train without my quirk All MIght, there are not many people with quirk canceling quirks?" 

"You may be right young Midoryia however, you may never know when One for All could act up. It is a complicated quirk and  almost has a mind of its own." All MIght said with a hint of confusion with the last sentence. "Plus we will be meeting your new mentor."

"Good afternoon, All Might." We turned around to the sound of the voice seeing it was none other than the underground hero. 

"Holy shit you're Eraserhead!"

"Take your seat class," Aizawa said getting everyone's attention. "Before we begin Midoryia you know what you have to do before I can get the class started."

Before I could protest he activated his quirk knowing exactly what I was going to say. I sighed in defeat and look towards the class seeing the confused faces of many. But "I'm sorr-"

"This is bullshit!" I turned quickly to see Mineta standing up on his desk anger written on his face. 

"Mineta get off the sacred desk that our upperclassmen left for us, that is no way how a UA student should behave!!" Ilda quickly shot back chopping his hands with every syllable. 

"No Mineta is right it is complete bullshit that Midoryia has to apologize when no one saw how the fight started." Kaminari quickly said defending his friends. "For all, we know Bakugo started the fight, and Midoryiatook the blame. We all see how aggressive the bastard is and what he did to Midoryia at our battle training!"

The class murmured the possibility all saying their own theories, before Aizawa could utter another word I interjected.

"Bakugo did not start the fight," everyone's head turned towards me, each of them with a face of curiosity. 

"Midoryia what do you mean?" Asked Uraraka.

"I mean that Bakugo did not start the fight," I breathed in and out. 'Do I want to do this? If I do this, will they ever have their trust in me again?'

I felt a tight grip on my shoulder, not tight to hurt me. But it was tight enough to reassure me, just like a hero's grip.

"It's ok young one,"  I remember the day that my mother died. A hero was the first response to the scene. They didn't chase or look for the bad guy but instead, they gripped my shoulder and looked to me at my eyes on one knee. "Everything will be ok"

I turn around and see a hero giving me a reassuring look. "It's going to be ok."

I turned back to the class and breathed in, "I started the fight over something in the past. And for that, I am sorry and hope that one day I can get your forgiveness." I bowed towards the class asking for forgiveness.

Who the fuck cares," we all turned towards to see Bakugo seething with anger. "It doesn't matter who started the fight all that matters is who won. A hero could fight a villain and no one would care less who started. People only care who won!"

"Enough!" Yelled Aizawa, "you apologized now the final step to this nonsense." I walk towards Bakugo's desk.

With every step, I can feel the world slow down the closer I got. I can feel many emotions come over me; anger, irritation, annoyance, frustration. But the emotion that was taking over not only my mind but my body, the anger was overcoming everything throughout my body.