Darkness

"The soul that that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone."
-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Midoryia's POV

'Darkness, that's all I see. No one around me, no sound can be heard, nothing to smell. Just darkness and myself.'

'I guess this symbolizes my life, no one around, no one to listen too, and no one to smell? I swear to god I have to spend sometime with someone else before I start becoming Aizawa, all moody and wanting to sleep all the time. Oh god that already sounds like me.'

Beeping can be heard, it's slow and has a rhythm. 'Crap I'm in the recovery girl's office. She is going to yell at me so much now. Thanks Katsuki...Jackass'

I finally open my eyes and close them immediately because of the fucking bright lights. "We really need to get dimmer lights." I sit right up and see that it's dark out already. No one was inside the room, no one to visit me, or check up on me. No one to care about me.

"What did I expect, no one should care about me." I get off the bed and put on the U.A gym uniform and head out to the gym that they have.

I start off with the punching bag and start to do some simple jabs and what not. Just punching the bag was making me feel better.

Flash back

"ALL MIGHT WAS THEN PUNCHING AND KICKING THE VILLAINS AND THEN HE SAID 'I AM HERE' AND THEN HE STARTED TO KICK THE VILLAINS BUTTS MOM IT WAS SO COOL!" A four year old Izuku Midoryia exclaimed.

"I bet it was Izuku." She listened closely with a smile on her face. "Now did anyone else help, or did All Might beat all those bad villains up by himself?"

"OH I FORGOT ABOUT EASER HEAD HE JOINED IN AND HE HELPED ALL MIGHT!!! IT WAS SO COOL. AND DAD HELPED ME GET HIS AUTOGRAPH!!" Izuku runs into his room and shows his mother the autograph. "DAD IS SO COOL."

A man with dark black hair comes into the living room with a younger version of him following close by. The younger one has scars on his arms and freshly new cuts.

"Inko get the first aid kit Yasashī went over his limit again." Said the older man.

"I'm going Hizashi." She answered with a worried voice for her son. It certainly wasn't the first time he came home like this.

"Big brother are you okay?" Izuku asked in a concern voice. He looked at the cuts on his arm, they were bloody, deep, and certainly going to be scars in the future.

"I'm fine Izuku" answered Yasashī "just going overboard with my quirk that's all. Don't worry, this is what heroes go through to protect their families."

Present

I landed my last hit toward the punching bag making the chain snap in the process. "Where are you Yasashī?" I ask in a low tone.

I clean up my mess and I walk out the gym. I start to head back to my empty house. The sun is starting to set and workers are going back to their families, loved ones, or even roommates that they hate. Unlike me however I walk to my empty apartment.

I made my way to the train station to see a familiar set of brown hair. I walk near her to see her texting who I assume are her friends.

'Thanks for inviting me to karaoke!! Maybe we can do it again! See you in class tomorrow.'

I know it's wrong to read another person's texts, but can you blame me. I'm a curious person. I look toward waiting for the train. The breeze hits my face feeling the cool sensation, however it also hits my knuckles making me wince at the pain.

'I've should've bandaged up my knuckles, or at least clean the blood up.' I said to myself regretting for not taking more responsibility in myself.

"Oh hi Izuku!" I hear a cheery voice say.

I turn around to see Uraraka notice me. "Hello Uraraka." I said with a small smile. "What are you doing here so late?"

"Oh me and the rest of class decided to go to Karaoke, well except you and Todorki." She ended with a slight disappointment when she mentioned that I didn't go.

"I see, wait Bakugo went!?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, he didn't really talk to anyone but me. But he seems kinda nice I guess...well in his own way." She said while rubbing the back of her head. "Wait did you just came out of the infirmary. Are you ok?"  She asked concerned.

"I'm fine, I just need to make sure I don't get hurt so much." I said rubbing the back of my head.

I felt her grab my hand. "These look new, were you punching something?" She asked. She reached into her bag and pulled out some bandages. "I keep these in my bag just in case I see someone hurt or if I accidentally cut myself somehow."

She slowly bandages my hand. I look into her brown eyes, 'they're so beautiful' I thought to myself. Her eyes meet mine.

"I never got to thank you for saving me again," she said in almost a whisper. "So thank you again, maybe I'll get to repay you somehow."

"You don't have to repay me" I said in a low tone. "I was simply doing what a hero does."

She smiled and looked down at her feet. "Well I'll still repay you somehow, maybe you can come over to my house and I can make you dinner?"

'HOLY CRAP A GIRL INVITED ME TO HER HOUSE WHAT DO I SAY!?' I thought nervously. "I would love that," I said tryin my best to control myself.

A train came to a stop. "Oh thats my train" said Uraraka "I'll see you tomorrow, and I'll give you my address for Friday. I promise I'll make the best dinner possible you'll love it. Bye Izuku!" She got in the train and saw her beautiful smile before the train left.

I smiled to myself enjoying the moment...and then I realized a girl asked me out. "HOLY SHIT SHE ASKED ME OUT OH MY GOD HOLY CRAP. WHAT SHOULD I WEAR SHOULD I BRING WINE. CAN I EVEN AFFORD WINE!!!!" 

However before I can further my nervous breakdown my phone was ringing. "I wonder who could it be? Hello this is Izuku Mido-"

"IZUKU MIDORYIA WHY IN EARTH DID I JUST GET A PHONE CALL FROM AIZAWA SAYING YOU LEFT SCHOOL AND WEREN'T AT YOUR APARMENT!!" Recovery girl screamed through the phone.

"I'm sorry I'll be home in a minute I'm at the train station." I said in a apologetic tone.

"YOU BETTER HOPE YOU GET THERE BEFORE I DO OR ELSE I AM NEVER HEALING YOUR INJURIES AGAIN!!"

'Please to whatever god that is out there hurry and bring a train.'

————————————————————————————————————————
Hey guys!! Sorry it's been a while 😅 some things came up and it was very hard to update. But I'm going to be updating this book more often. I'll try to make some things like the manga/anime but you know some things of my own. Like recovery girl acting more of a mother figure for Izuku, Aizawa and All Might being a father figure, and of course mentioning that Izuku has a older brother. I'm later chapters this will be explained abut said character like his personality, quirk, and what not. But I got plans for this book. Anyways hope you're having a good day and remember to go PLUS ULTRA!!!!