U.A Entrance Exams

"A hero is somebody who is selfless, who is generous in spirit, who tries to give back as much as possible and help people."
-Debi Mazar

The U.A entrance exams, it's finally to show everyone the results of my trains and it's my first step to becoming the legendary. I take one step and instantly trip on a rock. 'Welp I tried' I thought inside my head.

I closed my eyes and waited for my face to hit the ground. Then I opened them to see that I was floating. I started to freak out and stayed to wave my hands around like an idiot.

"Sorry that I used my quirk without permission." I caught my bearings and calmed down. "And release. Sorry about that but I thought it would be bad luck if you were to fall on your first day."

"T-Thank you." I said while stuttering. I only trained for most of your childhood and keeping one for all a secret from everyone, I never any friends. So therefore no social skills.

I get a close look at her and she has rosy cheeks, short brown hair, hazel eyes, and the cutest smile. I mean not that everyone else's smiles aren't cute or anything.

She said goodbye and walked towards the place where the orientation was being held at. I soon headed there now.

Present Mic was telling us about the four types of robots. But I knew the real meaning behind this test. They could care less of how many robots you destroyed, but the way to pass was to save people because that is the true essence of a hero. Either that or they only care about how strong your quirk is.

A kid with glasses interrupted, he was yelling and waving his hands saying something that there were four robots on the sheet but he only talked about three. I can already tell that I'm going to hate him the most.

He explains that the fourth one is worth no points and we should stay away from it. We get on a bus to take us where the exam is being held.

So far I can only control 5% to 8% of one for all without breaking any bones. I also developed a new fighting, I call it shoot style. I use both my arms at 5% but I use 8% for my legs.

We get off the bus and I put on my metal soles for my shoes and start to stretch. I see Bakugo doing the same, the glasses guys lookin around scoping the competition, and I see the cute girl with the brown hair stretching.

'This is it, my first step to becoming legendary. This is for you mom.'

"START!!!!!" I hear Present Mic yell.

I charged up my quirk, there were red vein surrounding my whole body and green electricity was surrounding me. I leaped off into the air leaving a crater to where I once was.

I see a 2 pointer and instantly kicked it destroying it in the process. 'This is going to be easier than I thought."

After a couple of minutes I gathered 79 points. 'Alright I think this should be enough.'

Elsewhere

"This years students show a lot of promise."

"Some use speed to destroy there enemies with great speed."

"Others use surveillance to gather information and prepare for a sneak attack."

"Others show pure brute force."

"Well it's time for the real test."

Back to Izuku

I hear a rumble and turn around to see a zero pointer the size of at least a ten story building.

I smile 'finally a challenge.' I see everyone running away from it while I simply stand in my place with a smile plastered on.

I was about to take a step back and walk away until I heard someone yell "HELP".

I instantly turned my head around to see the same girl that saved me from the fall stuck underneath some rubble.

Without thinking twice my quirk powered up and instantly ran towards the girl. 'I won't have enough time to lift the rubble and move the girl to safety. So that means...I have to destroy it with one punch.' I leap up into the air

Flashback

"Wait so me using 100% isn't my actual full power?" I asked while I had my hero journal ready to write more about my quirk.

"No young Midoryia, that is just what your body can take right now. But you can so much power that yo actually can. But remember this, when using this quirk, clench your butt cheeks and raise your and yell with the top of your lungs SMASSSS

Present

"SMASSSSSSHHHHH"