Healing Part Two

"Healing does not mean to be alone, but instead to find comfort with the ones you love. So you don't have to be alone. " -Myself 

"EXPLAIN NOW!" Being known as the sweet caring girl that Uraraka is, it feels odd to finally hear her scream. Especially towards me. 

I didn't speak, I knew I was in the wrong. I attacked a classmate and no matter how I try to defend myself they would view me as the bad guy. They didn't know of me and Bakugo's past but even then it doesn't justify the way that I attacked him.

"THE DAMN NERD STARTED THE FIGHT AND I WAS ABOUT TO FINALLY SHOW HIM IN HIS PLACE UNTIL YOU GUYS INTERFERED!" Roared Bakugo. 

"YOU TWO ARE CLASSMATES AND YOU SHOU-" Iida shouted scolding both of us. But I wasn't listening I was just starring at the faces of my classmates. They only saw a stupid teenager that jumps into danger probably having some sort of death wish, a kid who had no right to be considered a hero. 

I felt two arms pulling me, "come on man you don't need this right now," said Karminari, "Let's go get a snack before class starts!"

"Yeah, it's on us!" Added Mineta "and after all, we can try and get some girls numbers!" I chuckled, I felt the weight in my body finally come back meaning Uraraka deactivated her quirk.

"You guys take care of the blonde dynamite over there, we'll take Midoryia for some snacks we'll be back before homeroom starts."  Said the electric blonde. 

We walked in complete silence, well for the most part. Mineta was making his usual comments about any female that walked by and Karminari was trying to cheer me up. While I silently walked following them to wherever they were taking me. 

"So, Midoryia, what was the fight about man?" Said the human Pikachu.

"..."

"Listen Midoryia man, I know you don't want to talk about it but come on, you can't just pick a fight with some as strong as Bakugo for no reason. I know you're strong-"

"I'm not strong!"

"But you are," retorted Mineta, "you literally saved Uraraka from Todorki and Bakugo, from what I heard you took down a zero pointer, and you were fighting someone at the USJ prote-"

"I WASN'T PROTECTING ANYONE! I COULDN'T PROTECT MYSELF AND I COULD PROTECT SENSEI!"

"Hey Midoryia it's alright you did your best"

"But my best isn't enough. I put you guys at risk because I decided to fight without any sort of back up. I'm no hero, I'm just a kid with superpowers that can't protect himself without breaking his arms." I sat down burying my head between my legs wanting to be alone in the darkness. Where I belonged. I don't deserve any friends, I don't deserve to be a hero.

I felt two hands wrap around me and one hand on top of my head, "listen here Midoryia" started Karminari, "you are a hero in training and a teenager. We will make mistakes but you can't do this alone, but that's why you have us so we can help each other and become the best heroes on the planet."

"With friends anything is possible," continued Mineta, "you aren't alone because we are your friends and we will be amazing heroes together."

"Thank you, Mineta, you too Karminari I appreciate it," I said picking my head up. Maybe just maybe I could be a great hero, but I can't be a great hero if I don't have anyone here to help me.

We started to walk back to class but one thing that scared me to death is the punishment that I was going to receive from Aizawa. I started a fight for no reason, no matter my excuse it won't matter I attacked a classmate for no reason.

I stopped right before we were behind the door, "no matter what I attacked a classmate," Mineta and Karminar looked at me confused. "No matter what you guys, you guys are my friends, and no one will change that." 

With that, the door opened revealing a livid homeroom teacher, the eyes said it all. Anger, "teacher's lounge, now Midoryia!" No one said a word I was in a corner that no one can help me out of. 

"No..." I mutter.

"What was that?!"

"I said no, I will not go. He deserved what he got he-"

"He what, he deserved to get into a fight with you. He deserved to be suckered punch from you. So what did he deserve!" No one uttered a word, no one moved. "ANSWER ME!"

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING, SO STOP PRETENDING YOU DO!"

He didn't say anything, he was shocked I lashed out to my teacher. My mentor the one who checked up on me when Recovery Girl couldn't. The closest thing to a family member I had. 

"Get in..." Kaminari, Mineta, and I walked in but a hand stopped before I could enter.

"You are hereby suspended from entering my classroom as a result you are not to participate in the sports festival. Go home, when you learn responsibility come back to class with a proper apology towards Bakugo."

"THAT'S BULLSHIT, IF ANYONE DESERVES AN APOLOGY THAT IS ME HE SHOU-"

"goodbye MIdoryia."

The door closed on my face...anger was the only thing I could feel. 'Why do I have to apologize why me'. 

I walked away from the classroom, something was brewing inside me. Something big. 

Before I knew it I was in my apartment alone once again, the only emotion that I was feeling was pure anger. 

'WHY DO I HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO HIM! AFTER WHAT HE DID TO ME, AFTER ALL, THESE YEARS, AFTER ALL THE PAIN I HAVE TO APOLOGIZE FOR ONE SIMPLE FIGHT!'

'Do not be mad young one, you must control your anger, it could unbalance the power that one for all is flowing in you right now.'

'SHUT UP! I DON'T NEED TO HEAR THIS FROM YOU RIGHT NOW. YOU GUYS DO NOT KNOW WHAT I WENT THROUGH!'

'We were there when you were young, and we have experienced the pain you did as well, we understand but you must control the emotions that you are feeling right now.'

They were right I have to control my anger but I couldn't I wanted to lash out. I was suspended because of him, because of Bakugo. And I was the one punished after all these years but I start one fight. You know what fuck it.

I need a nap.

I close my eyes and fall into slumber but this sleep was different I was in a vision but I was not alone. 

"Hello, again Izuku" I turned around and it was him, the helmet guy from the USJ. "It is time we talk about your real quirk, none for all."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys here it is, where the story will become something completely different from both the anime and manga. Next chapter we will learn about none for all a horrible name for a quirk but it will make somewhat sense in the future, hopefully, I hope. 

But will Midoryia accept the responsibility and apologize to Bakugo, who will win the sports festival since Midoryia is no longer participating, will Karminari or Mineta be able to defend their friend's actions for attacking Bakugo. Find out in the next chapter.