♡︎HL:XXXIII(33)♡︎

Third POV

Timestamp: 11:45 AM

As always time passed.

The days went by as it was officially 2 and a half months since Monoma's attack on the Hero clan.

Though there were definitely some things that happened immediately after that and the news of the child.

For starters Izuku and Kaysuki eloped; after years of just dating they could finally say they were a married couple and that probably wouldn't change over the years.

The second thing was they began picking out names for the child, agreeing that if it was a boy then his name would be Katsu a fitting name for this successful couple since it's kanji meant 'victory', but if it was a girl her name would be Keiko, it's kanji meaning 'Lucky and Happy child'.

Not to mention the day when Izuku was supposed to be fully introduced to those around were coming soon and his life would be changing.

Both of the announcements was set to be at one of Katsuki's more Japanese styled properties, having a party of great magnitude, waiting this long because Izuku wanted to meet a few people first before getting shoved out into the face of others.

As expected he clicked with majority of them, knowing their names by heart and thanking each of them. And of course they loved him too, not just because he was with Katsuki but because he was a really sweet and enjoyable person.

At the same time their child was also blossoming, both parents elated at the fact that a bump was beginning to show.

It would definitely be a new adjustment to their usual duo, but they knew that they'd love this child with all their hearts.

. . .

"Ooh, you look wonderful!" A brunette girl clapped, as she was one of the main people that helped Izuku get ready.

That's right! Today was the day where Izuku was gonna be introduced to everyone.

He had his best friend, Uraraka help him get ready.

As he stood up, wearing a cream orange colored off the shoulder, long sleeved, open pant leg jumpsuit, as it had a long floor length flowing cape.

He wore a silver diamonds encrusted necklace and matching rings. His headwear being a thin silver chain that had been adorned with a single imperial topaz that dangled on his forehead.

It really made his emerald green irises pop, accentuating the rest of his features.

Meanwhile. Katsuki was getting ready in the opposite dressing room with his assistant, Kirishima.

He wore a pitch black suit, pairing off with an orange tie, as for jewelers he just wore his wedding ring.

"You look great man!" Kirishima complemented, as brushed off any dust particles left on the jacket with a lint roller.

Katsuki rolled his eyes, before saying an unexpected, "Thank you."

Kirishima's eyes widened, not expecting to hear that from his boss of all people.

Once Kirishima and Uraraka had left to go stand out with the others in the main party, Izuku and Bakugo also walked out.

Katsuki being the first as he stood in front, Izuku  later coming in and standing right next to him.

He snaked his arms around the boy's waist as they began their important announcements.

"Welcome everyone!" Katsuki started, "I'm sure all of you have now heard or at least met my husband Izuku Midoriya."

Everyone either clapped or nodded.

"And so it is with everyone's current or upcoming knowledge about him as I can officially say that he has joined the Hero Clan Mafia."

Izuku beamed brightly, listening to those around him cheering in delight.

"Thank you!" He answered with just as much vigor in his tone, graciously bowing to them all, as they now treated him as a second in command.

The one who would now have just as much authority as Katsuki did.

"But with that being said, there's something, one of which I'd like to call a long story so I'll simplify it." Katsuki added, "I hope you all give the same regards you give to Izuku and I to the future heir of the Clan."

They all paused, before they finally caught on and clapped even louder than before.

"Wooo!"

As they were all handed some sort of alcoholic drink, minus Deku who just wanted some water, rising their glasses, for a toast.

"To Izuku and The Heir!" Katsuki boomed in pure happiness.

"To Midoriya and The Heir!" They all chanted, soaking in the mutual feeling of joy. Once the glasses were put down, the celebration began, of new arrivals and new takedowns.

Music played as food was served, everyone simply enjoying themselves after nothing but hectic weeks.

Izuku was over with Mina,Uraraka and Tsu dancing or more like swaying to the music, meanwhile Bakugo sat on the couch from afar with Kirishima, Todoroki, Sero and Kaminari.

The blond only stared at one thing.

One person who seemed to light up the room.

Izuku.

He never thought things would end up this way.

He had a child on the way as the one person who he could say he truly loved with his heart was here, apart of the business and people he'd wished for many years wouldn't need to come into contact.

Oh fate can be a rather beautiful thing.
.
.
.

. . . 3 years Later . . .

"Katsu darling, where are you?" A soft masculine voice rang through the home halls.

A green haired boy was looking around for his son that was leading him on a wild goose chase around the home.

He then turned to one of the main home play rooms to see Katsuki who was already dressed holding the dear toddler.

He had blond curly hair and round red eyes and here and there freckles on him. A perfect combination of his parents.

The child cooed as his little tot hands were placed into Katsuki's palms.

"Katsuki!" Izuku playfully scolded, a sweet smile on his face, "You need to get ready for work and so does Katsu if he's gonna make it to a play date with Mina's kid."

Katsuki playfully rolled his eyes, still focused on baby Katsu that smiled at him, "Yeah yeah, I know running a mafia doesn't wait for anyone."

As he then handed the child over to Izuku placing a kiss on their cheeks.

Izuku hummed, returning the kiss, "Have a good day."

Katsuki nodded, taking a long glance at the two most important people in his life, "You too, baby."
.
.
.
And with that His Lover is finally at it's end.

♡︎La Fin~♡︎