♡︎HL:XXIV(24)♡︎

Third POV

Timestamp: 8:30 PM

When Izuku woke up, the first thing he did was look around in absolute confusion.

He was in a dark room, with concrete walls, zero windows but bars lined up with a door.

"Am I in a cell..?" He pondered out loud.

He tried to stand up but was jerked back down after seeing his hands were cuffed together and his feet were chained to the ground.

He sighed, annoyed with the predicament he got himself into.

"How could I have trusted Katsuki so easily...?" Izuku asked himself, feeling stupid and naive to not notice anything weird.

All this time the blond had been able to fool him for his entire life.

Though he supposed, curling up into a tight ball, that he had some fault too.

If it wasn't for how he was gonna react maybe Katsuki would've told him.

"I have every reason to be scared though, he's a mafia leader, he kills for a living..." Izuku groaned out loud, fighting his internal thoughts

But this wasn't his main issue. Not at this point.

He had to find out who kidnapped him, why they did it, and of course how to get out.

. . . Meanwhile . . .

Katsuki was on the way home.

He had checked or used any devices since he couldn't think about it.

Just on how to get Izuku back to loving him; to find a way for the boy to understand what he did for a living.

He'd decided not to pursue Izuku just yet because Katsuki not only had the means to find the boy, but because he figured giving Izuku time to process and blow off steam, would the boy be able to understand.

"Uh, boss!" Sero called, gaining the crimson- eyed man's attention to the windshield. "Hou might wanna see this?"

Katsuki's brow twitched as he looked hard to decipher what the hell he was looking at, as all he was dark blurs.

They'd just pulled up to the gate, but then they saw it. The guards' bodies scattered around the entrance all with blood oozing out of them.

Then he turned to the main home as the front door was wide open and the lights were still on.

Only one thought was in his head.

Izuku.

They both got out of the car with speed, as Katsuki furrowed his brows, taking in the full extent of damage done.

"Why didn't the watchmen call the company?"

As he looked around, Sero answered that question with a somber tone, "Poor guys had a cap in them." As he lifted up the dead body.

Katsuki then dashed to the main home, as his heart felt even more broken.

The place looked disheveled, but he'd notice one thing.

Nothing was taken.

So whoever did this wasn't in it for the money...

They were looking for someone.

He'd pray it wasn't who he thought it was.

"Boss! Come take a look at this!" Sero called out, waving the man over to what he'd found.

While running back out he saw the shoes that Deku was wearing and when he'd gotten back to Sero, who was in the underground garage he saw the boy's car.