♡︎HL:XXIX(29)♡︎

Third POV
Timestamp: 8:15 AM

Standing in the middle was Monoma and Deku.

Behind them was shoji, Mina and Hagakure.

In front was Bakugo, Kirishima with the others on their way.

Each one had their guns drawn, each one making sure that they didn't hit Deku.

"This is an unfortunate predicament, huh?" Monoma laughed, as he looked down at Deku.

His hand snaked over, squeezing the arm with the bullet wound causing Deku to scream loudly in pain.

"Let him go!" Bakugo demanded.

"I don't think so, no in fact maybe I should just kill him where he stands." Monoma answered.

He placed the gun, it's nozzle cold metal nozzle missing Deku's temple.

Deku shut his eyes, as the waterworks began to flow in.

"Do you honestly think you'll leave here alive if you take that shot?" Kirishima questioned, still aiming at the blonde's forehead.

"Of course not, I'm not delusional- besides I was probably gonna die for kidnapping and having my bit of fun with him anyways." Monoma smirked, as he caresses Deku's bottom lip.

"Good to know you aren't all that stupid." Bakugo grunted taking a step forward.

"Nuh uh uh, take one more step closer, Katsuki, and I'll make sure his brains decorated the concrete."

Bakugo frowned, as he stopped in place.

He then heard a 'psst' turning back to look at Kirishima.

He then noticed the redhead's eyes moving upwards.

There he saw them, the snipers getting into place.

The snipers being Mineta and Kaminari.

Kaminari made a hand a signal or code, to tell Bakugo to stall for a bit so they could get ready and get the perfect shot.

"So tell me, why exactly did you feel the need to do all this?" Bakugo questioned, looking back at Monoma.

He watched the other blonde narrow his eyes.

"Why? Have you seriously forgotten what you've done?" He retorted, pushing the gun deeper on Deku's head.

"It was just everything about you, we were considered to be the same person yet you still had more members, you didn't do much yet ranked number 1 and made the most money, everyone worships you and for what? You've even got this b*tch so attached to you that whether or not I shocked or pleasured your name would be moaned out!" Monoma chuckled like demented person.

Bakugo was furious.

Jealousy is what caused all of this.

Jealousy resulted in Monoma feeling wronged by Bakugo and causing him to cause such a mess.

His anger was eminent, as it practically radiated off of him.

"You're wrong, there is something different about me." Bakugo uttered.

"Really now, you think your more humane than I am, I'm not the one considered to be ruthless, I'm not the one with the most kill streaks- I am not the one who lied to my partner about my status in life, so don't tell me we're all that different!" Monoma snarled.