♡︎HL:X(10)♡︎

Third POV

Timestamp: 4:00 AM

The two days had flown by pretty quickly as it was now 4:00 AM. With Katsuki in the front seat of a matte black vehicle, he headed back home to see his long awaited lover.

When he did arrive, he noticed the lights were off, probably because Izuku was asleep. He went upstairs as his thoughts were confirmed to be true.

There. Happily snoring away on the opposite side of the bed Izuku slept. In Katsuki's spot of course.

He looked so peaceful.

Quietly, Katsuki made his way over to the bathroom so he could undress before slipping underneath the blanket and scooting closer to Izuku.

He planted a kiss onto Izuku forehead, watching his lips stretch to a small smile.

With few hours to spend with his at ease boyfriend before the alarm would go off, Katsuki got comfortable for the night.

. . .

His sleep was short lived, groggily waking up to the sound of the shower running in the bathroom and Izuku no longer by his side.

Propping himself up with a pillow, he'd decided to wait until the boy would exit the bathroom before they'd get to talk.

Minutes passed as the door eventually swung open and Izuku came out wearing his under clothing, making split eye contact with Katsuki before heading to the closet.

"Good Morning, Baby." Katsuki hummed, his eyes following Izuku's physique, across the room.

No response.

"You're mad at me, aren't you?" Katsuki added, removing the blanket from his body, before sliding his feet to the edge.

Then Izuku turned to face him, an unimpressed look on his face,  "No."

He then placed on his dark blue scrubs and work coat.

"Yes you are, when I tried calling you, you didn't pick up and now you're barely talking to me." Katsuki replied, getting up out of bed.

He walked over to Izuku, pulling him close.

The viridian-haired boy struggled to get out of the blond's grasp, tugging and thrashing around before he felt himself sigh in defeat.

" I'm sorry." Katsuki whispered once Izuku had stopped struggling, "Tell me what's wrong.."

"You left. Without actually saying anything, sure you may have left a note but it's kinda the same as when we were kids." Izuku murmured, pushing back so he'd be closer to Katsuki.

Then it finally clicked.

"That's why you're upset..."

~Flashback~

It was supposed to be a normal day for Izuku.

Following a routine he'd done for the past few years or so; he'd wake up, get ready, eat and go visit his friend for as long as he could remember, Katsuki "kacchan" Bakugo.

The night before Katsuki promised that they'd go on a huge adventure.

"Morning mom." Izuku waved, taking a seat at the dining table, watching a short stacked woman with green shoulder-length hair placed in a half up-half down style make breakfast.