•8•

ari_bae: aww don't look at me that way, at least smile! ❤️ 1,200,300💬 900,870

❤️ 1,200,300
💬 900,870

manurios: i can't smile because you don't buy me my mocha frappe!!!! 😢😢 Meanie!!
   ↪️ ari_bae: too much sugar! Don't wanna lose that shape! 😜
   ↪️ manurios: THEN DON'T DRINK IN FRONT OF ME!!! 😭😭

manu.rios_fans: I suspect a romance forming up...

jenna.ross: WHERE'S MY 100 DOLLARS, FRIEND? 😏😏
   ↪️ ari_bae: 🤦🙅🙆🙆

hot_lilac: aww invite me you meanies!!! 😭
   ↪️ manurios: 🙆🙅

[Chat between jenna.ross and ari_bae]

j

enna.ross: so how was it?? 😉😳 I see y'all two went on a date!

ari_bae: omg jenna plz don't make up shit!!! 🤦 We just wanted to get to know each other.

jenna.ross: ok, ok, no need to be rude!! So how was he?

ari_bae: AHHH... He was super sweet and nice, he wanted to know everything about me and when he asked about my ex and i told him i didn't want to talk about it he wasn't angry he just accepted! ❤️ Also he paid for everything! AHHH... And he's even cuter in person... 😍😍

jenna.ross: seems like he made a good impression on you...

ari_bae: he definitely did!

[Chat between jenna.ross and manurios]

jenna.ross: hiii! I'm Ari's best friend!

manurios: hi! 😊 Ari told me so much about you!

jenna.ross: great! At least we don't have to do introductions and shit, we can just get to the point...

manurios: ????

jenna.ross: so I'm Ari's personal secret wing woman, of course she doesn't know this but... Anyway, i just wanted to ask you something: DO YOU LIKE HER?!

manurios: pardon for my rudeness, but aren't you being a little too... Intrusive?!

jenna.ross: i am, i know that. It's just that i suspect Ari likes you... A lot.

manurios: what? How do you know?

jenna.ross: c'mon boy, she's crazy. She doesn't want to admit it, but the way she talks about you...

manurios: wow... I, um, would really like to know her better but at the moment I'm not... Ready to have a gf. I'm still getting over my ex...

jenna.ross: i understand, I'm not telling u to date her, i just wanted to clear up how she feels. And, you know im not pressuring you to like her, right? You can be friends, im completely fine with that. :)

manurios: okkkkkaaay?? Um, i hafta go.

jenna.ross: okay, stay safe! 😊

•••

Vote ⭐
Comment 💬
Enjoy 👑