•28•

•••
THE FOLLOWING CONTENT WILL BE NARRATED BY ONE OF THE CHARACTERS
•••
•••
THE FOLLOWING CONTENT WILL CONTAIN EXPLICIT SCENES FEATURING VIOLENCE, DOMESTIC ABUSE, BAD WORDS, USE OF DRUGS/ALCOHOL, AND OTHERS. READ AT YOUR RISK, YOU LITTLE MANU FAN! :D
•••

ARI'S POV
*Unknown location*
My heels clack loudly on the beautiful, clear glass floor. My eyes scan towards each door, looking for a specific one.

There it is!

I knock the door, and a familiar voice sounds. "Come in."

I suck in a breath, entering confidently, striding towards her. "My lady," I say, looking down. She smirks, pleased.

"Finally, a dog like you learning her place..." She says, her diamond encrusted heels kicking me slightly in my breasts. I act as if it hurted. She smirks, once again. "Where is he?" She asks, eyeing me.

I look up at her, eyes red, defeated. "He's... He's waiting for you."

"Perfect. And don't you worry, dog..." She kicks my shin roughly, actually making me gasp in pain, "I'll make sure you pay every moment you made me suffer..." She strides to her large mirror. "Ah, Manu will finally be mine. After an year of being with that disgusting Henry... Finally, a taste of true youth and... Pleasure!" She winks disgustingly at me, covering her large red lips with a finger, whispering SHHH.

"Yes, my lady," I whisper.

"Too bad a dog like you never got to spend real moments with a beauty like him..." She says, as she walks towards the door. "Ah, everything I've did, everything I've sacrificed... It's been for my dear Manu. I know he'll understand me, he'll love me..." She blows me a kiss, shutting the giant door closed, locking me in. She walks away, but not before yelling... "He'll hate you."

The moment she's gone, I take the earpiece out of my ear. "Part one complete, part two in action. Victim 1 going to your room," I whisper quickly. A hushed, familiar, and so comforting voice responds me.

"You're so god damn sexy when you talk like a spy," Manu murmurs from the other line. I flush.

"Just be careful, babe."

"You got it," he says. "Love ya."

"Love ya." He hangs up, the line cutting.

MANU'S POV
*The Room*
I watch her disgusting figure as she walks in, a smile on her face.

"So," she says, striding towards me. I bite back a strangled comeback, and stand on one knee.

I look up at her, faking a look of lust, passion, and love. "My lady," I murmur.

She smirks. "Call me Lilac, Manu. Only the dog calls me that!" I wince, thinking of Ari... Even if if was just for a few minutes with this bitch, it was enough for something to happen. I force myself to look up at her, again, faking adoration.

"Yes, Lilac."

"Oh, Manu. It seems that over this year... You've only gotten better..." She says, biting my ear. I try not to wince, trying to imagine Ari being her, but it's impossible with Lilac's so called "moans" in an awry attempt to seduce me. "Now, Manu... Now that you're back to me..."

She stops, and pulls back. She kneels beside me, spreading her legs wide in front of me. I tremble, looking away. Luckily, she doesn't notice.

"Because you came here along with that dog, I know you've finally come to your senses, finally recognized who to give your heart to. Because of this, you'll become my love... I've always loved you of course... We'll throw Henry away, he was just my plan..." She caresses my cheek, "to get you here with me. Me and you— we'll rule the mafia... And you'll rule my body..." She moans loudly. "Oh, Manu..." She's taking off her dress when a familiar voice clears her throat.

"Thot much?" Ari smirks, standing in the doorway. For a second Lilac's face flashes anger until she notices my same smirk.

"H-huh?"

I push her back. "C'mon, Lilac. Why the hell would I come back crawling to you? Or maybe I would... To end you all!" I smile, police walking in, holding a confused Henry. Turns out Henry was fast asleep when we came, thanks to Lilac who had drugged him to spend some, yuck, time with me.

She opens her eyes wide open with fear, her mouth dangling open. "B-but... I... I..." She doesn't resist, probably tired and defeated. She looks at us, just one more time before the police get her...

"I hate you two, STARGRAM lovers!" She shrieks.

What she doesn't know is that... We love being called that.

•••

Vote ⭐
Comment 💬
Enjoy 👑