•15•

•••
THE FOLLOWING CONTENT WILL BE NARRATED BY
THE CHARACTERS
•••

MANU'S POV
Ever since Lilac came up with that shit... No, ever since we broke up... I still haven't gotten her out of my head. Toxic relationships last, whether you like it or not. Ari was there for me, she was and I appreciate that.

She, at one point, was my savior. My angel. I loved her. Until she came up with that shit of how she was self-conscious of what people thought. I say, fuck the people. It's just us in the world, us living our lives.

But she's not like that. So I told her I needed time. Time to think things through, to understand my fucked up feelings... Ugh.

And then Lilac came up with the shit of how she's changed. A part of me believes her, because we've spent many good times... Our kisses, our moments... Even if they were bad at times, even is it was so long ago... There was one time when I loved her with all my heart.

I don't know what to do, I'm so confused. Should I follow the angel, who has helped me get rid of the demon, or fly back to the demon again?

Maybe I should just lay low.

Life is one big mess, one that I don't want to, and can't solve. "Just live your life, Manu," they say. "You're gorgeous, Manu, that solves everything," they say. It doesn't. It just makes things worse.

Maybe I'm just going to turn the off switch, and just stop things for a while. Maybe I'll tell Ari we need to take a break, when we haven't even started anything yet.

I take out my phone, confused with all the emotions in me.

manurios: I'm fucking confused.

The answer comes back instantly.

jenna.ross: it's love, right?

Jenna. She's been that quiet helper throughout this all, so she can help now.

manurios: yeah. I'm fucked up on whether to be with ari or lilac, since she came up with how she's changed and stuff. I know what she's done, but i can't help but think there was this one time when I loved her.

jenna.ross: oh manu. That's fucking complicated.

manurios: that's what ari said. :(

jenna.ross: just... Just block lilac and tell Ari you love her.

manurios: excuse me what??

jenna.ross: what I said, hot stuff. Now go do it, thank me later. Take my word for it, it'll work.

manurios: ....it better.

So apparently I'm following Jenna's advice now? (You better too, reader~ #jennagivemeadvice)

•••

Vote ⭐
Comment 💬
Enjoy 👑