Chapter Four - For The First Time

The girl with the motorbike

Chapter 4.

Paige’s POV.

As I made my way slowly through the busy social centre, I was still fuming with Ross. I just couldn’t get him off my mind, and it was really pissing me off.

Like really pissing me off.

My knuckles were nearly black, from the amount of walls I had punched in the past few days; most of these being today. I didn’t feel it though, I felt no pain. Which was a fucking good thing, or I would be in agony.

My sister had ditched me for the other cheerleaders at the end of period four, which really wasn’t helping my situation at all. Not that I needed her.

Well, I sorta did, seeing as I couldn’t read a map to save my own ass.

Remembering about Chloe, I pulled my phone out, and opened up a fresh text.

To : Chloe

Won’t meet you after school. Got fucking detention, don’t wait up.

And clicked to send it, a few seconds later, I received a reply.

From : Chloe

Stop swearing, what have you done now? Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I rolled my eyes at the amount of kisses and hugs she put at the end, always taking things a little bit far.

To : Chloe

Swearing at teachers; walking out of class; punching a few walls. You know the fucking normal.

I replied, hoping that she wouldn’t tell that bitch at home.

I had two Weeks worth of detentions, most of these punishments for swearing at teachers, and one for walking out of Geography. I tend to do that a lot, walk away when I’m stressed; punching a few classrooms walls really didn’t help, not that I did that in front of anyone. I don’t want people thinking I’m a psycho, which I’m not; it’s just my way of dealing with things. 

My phone buzzed, informing me that I had a text; I pulled my white Iphone 5 out of my jean pocket.

From : Chloe

Mum’s going to go mental!! Xoxoxoxoxoxo

I clenched my fists, and nearly threw my phone.

To : Chloe

Who?

I smirked slightly, and after that; I didn’t receive a reply, which didn’t both me the slightest.

I wandered around aimlessly for which seemed like hours; and ended back up in the large place; they call the social centre. The social centre was a big centre, similar to a canteen, but it was more modern. There were chairs, and tables around everywhere, and coloured lockers at one side, which made a pattern of the school logo; which I must admit; was pretty cool. There were bag racks at the bottom of the social centre, where bags had been piled up carelessly, some blocking doors. It was your normal cliché high school canteen. The jocks sat at the bottom of the social, along with the cheerleaders, who were flirting extensively, and trying to show off as much cleavage as possible, some of the jocks playing along, obviously desperate to get hooked up tonight, others ignored them, or shot them down. At the other corner, was a table full of normal looking kids, a few pretty girls, and a few decent looking boys, who were chatting away with no care in the world, I could see from where I was standing, they were debating about something. Another table was full of the geeks, which were huddled together, some of the boys had a laptop out on the desk, one even had an Ipad sitting on a stand, and was discussing something interesting. Apart from that, most of the tables were occupied with the “least popular” students, and there were quite a few of them.