~it's been a long time~

tw: smut also g!p 👁👄👁☝🏽

billie and y/n haven't had sex in a long time and y/n doesn't seem to mind, but for billie, it's been on her mind this whole week. billie loves y/n and she knows their relationship is more than sex but billie is a sex animal (her words not mine🐒).

y/n arrives home from work tired and ready to go to bed. billie still wasn't gonna be home for another hour so y/n had some time to herself before billie gets home.

today for billie, it was one of those "I'm horny so let me fuck you days" Billie was tired of recording song and decided to leave early. "hey finneas i'm gonna leave."
billie said she grabs her phone and keys. "ok billie see you tomorrow." finneas said. billie gets in her car and texts y/n to check if she still up.

billie: hey baby, i'm going to come soon today

y/n: hi, that's good i was waiting for you so we can cuddle and go to bed.

billie: well i'm not tired- i thought we could watch a movie or yk 😏.

y/n: sorry billie but maybe not tonight.

billie: ugh fine. i'll be home soon. love you.

y/n: love you too. drive safe.💗

billie gets home shortly. billie heads up stairs and goes in their room. she finds y/n rearranging the closet. billie flop of the bed and starts taking off her shoes. "hey eilish how was your day?" y/n asked as she goes and kisses billie cheek. " good i guess." billie said and looks up and smiles when she sees that y/n in shorts and a sports bra. "well i'm worn out and i want to cuddle and sleep so come here." y/n says as she straddles billie and hugs her. billie starts kissing y/n  neck and y/n stops it before it gets serious. "billie i just want to sleep." "y/n is been weeks since we had sex." "yea and i don't see a problem eilish." y/n gets off of billie lap and puts a shirt on. "yea but-" "billie is all you care about is sex?" y/n asked crossing her arms. "no it's not but don't mean we can't have sex. it's been a long ass time." "i can't believe you billie." y/n grabs a pillow and leaves the room. "where are you going y/n?" billie asked following her. "the guest room so i can be far away from you" y/n said ask she slammed the door. billie walked back to their room.

billie was now sexually and mentally frustrated. billie sighed and sits on the bed. billie knows y/n can't sleep with out her by her side. not even 10 minutes later billie heard a knock on the door. billie gets up and open it. it's y/n with her pillow in her hand. "i'm sorry billie i twisted your words-" billie interrupted y/n by kissing her. the kiss gets more heated and y/n comes in and closes the door behind them. billie pushes y/n against the door taking off her shirt. billie starts kissing y/n neck and y/n moans a little. billie unclips y/n bra and picked y/n and lays her on the bed.

billie starts taking off y/n pants. billie kisses y/n thigh knowing she likes that. y/n moans a little and runs her fingers through billie hair. billie comes back up and start kissing y/n. y/n tugs on billie pants singling billie to take them off. billie takes off pants and the kiss gets deeper. y/n pulls away "billie i need you." y/n says looking into billie eyes. billie chuckles "i thought you were tired" billie pushes y/n underwear to the side and pushes herself slowly into y/n. y/n goans as billie start thrusting. not fast but deep. y/n closes her eyes shut as billie bends down and starts sucking her chest. y/n moans billie name as billie speeds up. billie rubs her clit and whispers in her ear. " i love how wet you are for me. my big cock sliding in and out your tight hole." billie kisses y/n neck. billie starts into pounding y/n while rubbing y/n clit. billie grabs y/n waist and starts pounding even harder. "billie i'm going to-" y/n cums.

billie pulls out and cleans y/n up. they lay in bed cuddled. billie kisses y/n head. " hey i love you don't forget that." billie says as she pecks y/n lips. " i think i love you a little less because you pound into me to hard." y/n says as she snuggled into billie chest. "oh really did i hurt  baby y/n hurt?" billie says in a baby voice as she kiss attacks y/n face.

writers note:
HAPPY NEW YEARSSSS. school starting soon- 🐒
word count: 843🤠☝🏽