~fuck buddy~

billie sits on the edge of her bed placing her rings back on each of her fingers. she hums a melody to herself as i get out of bed to use the bathroom.

billie and i have been messing around for almost a year now. billie is the school troubled student, say something billie doesn't like you're gonna be in a hospital bed in the next minute.

i look at my neck in the mirror and sees if billie left any marks, usually she does but this time she didn't.

i walk out the bathroom to see her scrolling on her phone. she looks up when she sees me and smiles "hey beautiful did i leave any marks?"

"not tonight" i say as i sit back on my bed

"i have to go my parents are gonna freak if they found out i snuck out for some head." billie grabs her car keys off the table and place it in her pocket.

billie gives me a goodbye kiss on the cheek and leaves.

i understand billie just wants a quick fuck but i really like her. she speaks her mind and she doesn't care who you are and i like that.

the problem is billies girlfriend, jessica. she the complete opposite of billie. billie claims she loved her but texts me when she wants company. honestly i have the biggest crush on billie but can't act on it cause of her girl.
-

the next day of school was the same like any other. i was in 3rd hour and i gets text saying meet billie in the bathroom. i raised my hand to be excused to use the bathroom.

"yes y/n you can go to the bathroom" my teacher says as he goes back to the board and starts teaching again.

i leave the room quickly and goes to the bathroom billie and i always goes to. i enter and see billie leaning on the walls with a smirk on her face.

"i've missed you"

"we fucked not even 12 hours ago" i say closing the space between us.

billie leads in and locks lips with me. she place her arms around my waist ,as she slips her tongue in my mouth.

i swing my arms over her shoulder, my thumps brush over her skin and i can feel her lips smile against mine.

billie pulls away from me entirely. "needy much" she says with a little laugh

i turn a little red at her comment.

gosh she's perfect. fuck it i'll tell her.

before i could billie cuts me off.

"you should swing by my house later after jess leaves" billie says as she rubs her hands through her dark blue hair giving me a smirk.

my heart flutters when she smirks at me and i feel me turning red.

"do i make you nervous, in a non sexual way?" billie says smiling at the last part.

i nod a little.

the fact she can tell makes me turn more red.
-

im sitting on my couch watching tv with my dad when i get a text from billie that read.

bil: hey jess just left, wanna hang?🤍

y/n: yea be over in 10🤍🤍

"who was that?" my dad ask while his eyes still glued to the tv.

"a friend, she wants me to come over... i might be back home i don't know for sure."

my dad glances at me "is it the blue hair girl i always see sneaking out?"

i nod in response

"tell her to use the door y/n." my dad says with a laugh.

i smile and gets up from the couch.

"there is dinner in the oven just warm it up." i say as i leave the house and head to my car.

i'll like to think of my dad as a "idgaf" dad, cause he really doesn't. my mom wasn't really there so it's just me and my dad i guess. it's hard to explain.

on the drive by i decided to tell billie how i really feel. i know it's all of a sudden but i was ready to tell her in the bathroom but she brought up her girlfriend.

i finally reach billies house and knock on the door. not even a minute later billie opens the door.

she smiles at me and pulls me in for a hug. i wave to finneas and we go upstairs to her room.

"ugh jess keeps being a bitch. i told her you were coming over and threw a fit and ran out of here" billie hops on her bed and opens her arms for me to play next to her.

"she thinks we are fucking." billie says with a grin

"she isn't wrong." i say as i snuggle into her arms.

billie let's put a chuckles and kisses my head.

"what if you just leave jess?" i say softly

"why would i?"

"to be with me.."

part two?🤷🏻‍♀️
i don't feel like rereading this so im sorry if it's bad