~date night~

this is so random omg lol

y/n pov:

I knock at billie door with some treats for us. its date night at billies house. as soon as finneas opens the door he pulls me into a hug. "oh gosh I've missed you." he said still pulling me into a hug. he lets go of me and I put the target bags on the kitchen table. "where your sister sir?" I say as I grab a monster from the bag and hand it to him. "she went to Walmart to grab snacks for you guys on you guys so called date." he said as he opened his monster and took a sip." just because we don't want to go anywhere don't mean it isn't a date.anyways why did your sister go to Walmart I told her I was bring snacks?" "she thinks you wont get her takis." "I told her that I wasn't gonna get those." finneas starts laughing and goes to the living room and turn on the tv.

I put the target bags on billies bed. I sit in billie spiny chair and goes on my phone when I get a text from billie.

billie: are you at my house yet?

y/n: yea I am. I told you I would get snacks and you leave to get takis.

billie: cause I knew you weren't gonna get them lol

y/n: yea cause I don't want to kiss someone with takis breath

billie: ok we will see about that.

I softly throw my phone on billies bed and get up and change into one of billies shirt. "aww you look good in my clothes." billie  said standing in the doorway with a bag full of takis. she walks in and close the door. " hi baby." I say turning around. "not takis, I though we agreed not to have them tonight." I said. billie makes her way to her spiny chair. "you said you aren't  buying them. you never said I can't." billie said smirking and giving me a wink as she takes takis out the plastic bag. I sit on her bed.

"so what are we gonna watch tonight?" I asked. billie is on her phone and smiling as she spins around. "billie?" I say. billie looks up from her phone. "um just pick something baby I dont care." billie says getting up and joining me in her bed. she grabs a monster from the bag and starts drinking it. "can we watch riverdale?" I ask looking at her. billie shakes her head. "hell no I've watched that show way to much with you." I grab her laptop and opens it and goes to Netflix. "you said you didn't care ms eilish" I said looking at her and pecking her lips. billie puts her head on my shoulder. "lets watch the office." " noooo if we can't watch riverdale then we can't watch the office." I said rolling my eyes. billie lays back in her bed and grabs her phone. "ms eilish lets pick a show. I haven't seen you since last month and I want to hang out with you." I said. "we could-" billie said but i cuts her off "don't even think about it." I grab billie monster that she opened and takes a sip. "we could watch the notebook for the 5th time."  billie suggest. billie starts taking off her rings and put it on her nightstand. the movie starts playing and billie pulls me into her chest so we can cuddle.

forty minutes into the movie I look up at billie because I wanted to see her face. she looked down at me" whats wrong?" billie asked brushing my hair behind my ear. "nothing I just wanted to see your beautiful eyes again." I said smiling. billie presses her lips against mine. she pulls away and looks at her phone for the time. "do you want to go see the sunset?" billie said smiling. "um yea sure." I get off of her and put on my shoes. billie does the same. Bille grabs her keys and I grab our snacks. billie takes my free hand as we walk out her room "hey we gonna go watch the sunset. we will be back around 9." billie says to finneas as she waves him goodbye.

we get in her car and I put our things in the back. "so where are we going?" I ask as I turn my head to face billie. billie starts pulling out the drive way. "to the lake. its the best place to watch the sunset." billie says as she puts she hand on my thigh as she drives.

we get there and we both get out the car. we sit on the bench and the sun was just about to set. i look at billie and she looking at the sunset. I get up and start taking off my shirt and pants. "what are you going y/n?" billie asked chucking. "going for a swim. you can join if you want eilish." i walk over to the dock and dip my toe in the water. I turn back and wave to billie and billie starts laughing "baby just jump in." billie yells as she laughs. she pulls out her phone and start recording me. I back up a little then run full speed and jumps. I fall in the cold water and I float back up starts swimming. " WOOO THATS MY GIRL!" I hear billie says as she walks over to were I'm swimming she swats down and laughs. "nice job baby." she says. "ugh the water cold I'm getting out." I say as I get out of the water. billie and I walk back to where we were and we didn't bring a towel so I just ware the clothes I came with.

we went back to billies house and I flopped on the bed. "aww is ms swimmer tired?" billie said playfully as she sits next to me. I wrap my arms around her "yes very." I say resting my head on her shoulder. billie kisses my head and chuckles. "i'm going to call your mom so you can spend the night."

writer note:
this is like a month old- i scraped it but i have nothing to post so here lol
word count: 1157