~best friend~

"hey y/n it's good to see you" maggie says as she opens the door for me. i walk in and take my shoes off.

"is billie in her room?"

maggie nods and walks in the kitchen.

i make my way to billies room. i open her door to see her on her bed with her notebook open.

billies wearing a crop top with baggy sweat pants with her hair in a messy pointy tail. she looks up and gives me a big smile patting right next to her.

i close the door and sit next to her. "why did you call me here so urgently ?" i ask as i move the hair strands from her face.

"nothing just missed you" billie pulls me into her arms and i snuggle into her chest.

billie and i friendship is weird. we act more then friends but she doesn't want to label us. her words not mine. she says if we like each other then do and label just gonna complicate things.

billie kisses my forehead and closes her notebook. "not gonna lie im really tired and i can only sleep with you in my arms."

"wow someone is in love with me" i say smiling against billies chest.

"and what if i am?" billie says pulling me tighter

i pull away from billie to see her face and she has the cutest smirk.

"did you just..."

billie grabs my face and kisses me to shut me. "ahh y/n all you do is talk, i just wanna take a nap and cuddle with you."

"ugh fine eilish."

i snuggle up to billie and she pulls me in even closer.

i open my eyes to see billies not around me, but i hear faint talking. billie and maggie's voice. "ask her out already billie."

"mom i will just give me some time."

i hear billie come back into the room and i close my eyes so it can seem like im sleeping.

she closes the door slowly and gets back in bed.

"y/n i brought you some grapes" she kisses my head to get me awake.

i reopen my eyes and open my arms and she climbs right in.

"i love you." i say

"you're half asleep." billie chuckles

"maybe but i still love you."

just wanted to write something 😁
part 2?