three.

***this chapter contains drug and alcohol usage***

Delilah Quinn's POV

I feel my body being shaken, being jolted awake by chilling hands. The kind of hands that feel like the doctor's when you go for visits.

I sit straight up, my eyes opening to see Draco's face. He looks delighted and nervous.

"Dede, wake the fuck up. You left my room last night so you didn't get up with the alarm. Hurry and get dressed. We are leaving for the train station soon." His voice is monotone, almost as if he's emotionless.

"Jeezus fuck, chill. I'm up." I hurry and head to Draco's room to get ready, since that's where my trunk was set.

I pull my clothing off and hop in the cold shower, quickly washing myself and my hair back into their softer, cleaner states. Wrapping myself up with a white towel, I dry my hair with Cissy's blow dryer and put on some clean underwear and a bra. I get dressed into an emerald green dress, the laced straps sit low against my shoulder blades. The end of the dress sits a ways above my knees, exposing the tips of my thighs. I wear the heels from last night, as they are the only shoes I brought that would be appropriate with my outfit.

I open the bathroom door and see Draco sitting on his bed, waiting for me. He looks me up and down before standing to walk out with me. We use a simple spell to teleport our trunks and owls down to the entryway, as to not labor ourselves into carrying them all the way down.

Draco stops, midway down the stairs, and grasps my hand to force me to stop as well. "I know you hate me and all, but you look stunning. As always." He smirks, but his gentle eyes signify that he truly means his words.

"Thank you, you look great as well. And no, I don't hate you. I'm just... annoyed. That's all." I turn on my heel after giving him a quick squeeze of the hands.

On Platform 9 and 3/4

"Bye, Cissy! Bye, Lucius!" Heather and James scream out the compartment window, already on the train. Sometimes, I feel like I'm the older sibling, not them.

Draco turns to his parents. "Goodbye, mother. Goodbye, father." He hugs Narcissa, with wide arms.

"Write to me, Draco. I'll wait for your letter that you have arrived safely." Cissy explains, pointing her finger sternly at him. Lucius stays quiet, but he raises his eyebrows at his son.

"Delilah. I'm so happy we got to see you, yesterday. All of us have missed you and your family dearly, as we have had business this summer." She hugs me, then turns to both Draco and I. "Have a great school year. Make good decisions and we will see you during Holiday."

We board the train, finding an empty spot. Draco sits next to me, with Blaise and Pansy across from us.

"Hogwarts." He scoffs. "What a pathetic excuse for a school. I'd rather pitch myself off the Astronomy Tower than to continue for another two years." I widen my eyes at him, not believing anything he says.

The Draco I grew up with loved Hogwarts. He loved the classes, the food, teachers and staff, the games, and the entire castle. He especially loved Quidditch, he always has. I've never heard him talk badly about Hogwarts once.

"What's that supposed to mean, Draco?" Pansy and I speak up at the same time. We giggle.

"Let's just say I don't see myself wasting my time in a Charms class." He adds, rolling his eyes when Blaise snickers.

"Amused, Blaise?" He questions. "We'll see just who's laughing in the end."

"Alright, Draco. Chill ou-" I start, but am interrupted.