𑁍 //-// Chapter2 : Our journey //-// 𑁍

Chapter 2
——————————————
"Oiii aniki, nee san wake upppp"

I slowly opened my eyes as I head a voice shaking me.. "Yea?" I answered as I rubbed my eyes.. Dororo stood there as a slight smirk formed on her lips "ayy anikiii you dont do anything ehem- ehem right?" she said as hyakkimaru sat up rubbing his eyes.. I blushed a little at her statement "No.. we dont do anything like that.." I said in a low tone.. "AWW man!!! I thought im going to be a nee san too.." she said as she giggled.The pink tint on my face grew a little bit darker due to her statement. "dororo...." I said in a teasing tone as I jokingly wanted to grab her arm. " Aah! no no" she said as she quickly ran away hiding beside okawa that recently came inside the room. "Oh hyakkimaru-kun! What in the world have you done to precious y/n?! You should do that kind of stuff to me first!" she said as she pouted makin an "im jelly" face.

"Okawa nee san I dont ship you with aniki. I ship aniki with y/n nee san" dororo suddenly said out of the blue and giggles,running away,hiding beside us. "Hey!!" okawa said as she pouted. "Hmph! Anyways.. heres your blade stay safe on your journey." okawa said as she handed the blade to hyakkimaru. He nodded in respond.

I quickly get up and of course helping him up. "Lets go~ I think we should start walking now~..."

Lets just skip till we found mio bc I dont have any ideas..

"Oi..mina chotto-matte.." I said as I catched my breath,tired of playing tags with the kids.. //I wonder.. where is mio?// "Mina.. I'm going inside call me if you need me.!" I shouted as I walked inside the shelter. "Okay!" they replied as they waved at me.. continuing to play tags..
"mio-san??" I called out her name in a low tone.. walking on through empty hallway..I could feel the floor creaking as I stepped..I passed by an open room.. //wait... is that mio?// i peeked inside a little..checking.. //hyakkimaru? mio? mio-... singing?... I dont know why I feel kind of jeal-.. no. tat wrong y/n.. you and hyakkimaru doesnt have any special kind of relationship except friends... you're just a friend to him... no need to be jealous off// I dont know why I clenched
my fist.. I sighted and let it go... suddenly I felt a tap on my arm..

"y/n nee-san.." dororo whispered to me. I turned to face her. She smiled and said "let them be...". //nani kore? why am I feeling anger rn calm down...//I sighted a little and smiled.. "Anyways lets go.." I said offering a hand to her she gladly accept my offer.. I turned back and saw.. mio hugging hyakkimaru.. // that's enough y/n he is just a friend to you...// I walked back to the field as I tried to maintain my smile unemotionally.....

Time skip again cuz Idk what to do after that act.. and to shorten the storyline of course..>>
current time: during the attack

Fire...blood..screaming...I hold my katanas tightly as I slashed through the enemy. My hand grip started to loose as the cut on my hand became worse.. "ah..." I screamed a little as enemy's sword slashed a bit flesh on my skin causing a medium-length cut.. My knees...my hand... my head...my arm everything hurts.. My  vision started becomes blurry. //no. y/n you have to fight..//  I shaked my head a little as I continues fighting...

Last one... and yeah... im free...

"Mio neesan!!!" I heard someones shouting from behind. I turned to face the source... mio?.. my body started to fell down as the cut is hurting so much...I stared at mio and hyakkimaru as they are both hugging each other infront of me... "mio..." hyakkimaru? talking? I- ... mio... "ah..." is the last word I let out before my vision turned black... //sayo-nara...//