𑁍 //-// Chapter 7: I love you~ [🍋] //-// 𑁍

Chapter 7
——————————
[note: the lemon is going to end here~]

warning💥💥 still a lemon lololol its just looooooonggg~

He needed more. He wanted more.
Hyakkimaru grabbed your hips and pushed you down onto him, your breathy moans becoming louder as he helped you move faster. The feeling of his cock sinking deep within your heat made Hyakkimaru moan, his breaths coming out in fast puffs, and you whined out.

"Hyakkimaru...! Oh god, you feel so...so nice!"
Hyakkimaru growled before turning the two of you over. Your eyes widened as Hyakkimaru pinned you down before his hips began to snap into yours. He needed to feel more of you. He wanted to feel your body squeeze around him forever. He wanted to hear you call his name, to breathe heavily because of the fact that he was making you feel so good as you were to him.

Your loud cries were enticing to him, your pussy clenching around him so deliciously, and Hyakkimaru's head dropped down into your shoulder, groaning and growling as he fucked you.

"Yes, yes! God, just like that, Hyakkimaru.
You're so good, so good!"

Your cries brought Hyakkimaru delight, and he kissed you feverishly, allowing you to dominate his mouth as he dominated your body. Your fingernails dragged down his shoulders and back, trying to find a way to hold onto him, and the pain made Hyakkimaru's cock throb, even as he fucked you almost mercilessly, drunk on the pleasure.

Suddenly, your pussy clenched around him almost painfully, and Hyakkimaru cried out your name as he came. Slowly, all movement came to a stop, and your arms wrapped around Hyakkimaru's neck. Your pants slowly came to a steady pace, and Hyakkimaru pulled his flaccid cock from your twitching walls.

Resting his head against your chest, you stayed in silence before Hyakkimaru softly whispered to you, making your lips turn up into a small smile.

"Thank you."

You hugged him tightly and whispered to him.
"I will always be yours, Hyakkimaru. No matter how you need me.""I love you" he whispered to your eyes making you blushed.. "I love you too~"...

He smiled against the skin of your chest before the two of you fell into a steady sleep.

[[ENDDD of lemon]]
🔫 youve sinned 🔫