𑁍 //-// Chapter 4: Feelings //-// 𑁍

Chapter 4
———————————

"You really love mio doesnt you..." I said in a low tone smiling bluntly.. "and im nothing like her..." I said again a low tone looking down...stopped playing with his fingers... he quickly turned his face at me... // I really hope we can go any further...// suddenly I feel a warm touch on my cheek when im drowning with my thought... "What is it?..." I said in a low tone..angry? I dont know...

"Dont stop..." I heard a voice whispered to my ear... "Hyakkimaru?.. You can actually talk?.." I asked... my eyes are wide open... he replied with a nod I- I SMILED.. "gladly..." I replied in a low tone.. continue leaning against the bed head.... locking our fingers together...

Hyakkimaru's head rest against mine,and I smiled in content. However, Hyakkimaru took his hand from your own, instead wrapping me up in his arms. He was shaking, and I turned within his embrace, burying my face in his shoulder as you gently rubbed his back.

"It's alright, Hyakkimaru. It's alright to not feel alright. I miss them too."

If only he could cry. Maybe this wouldn't be so hard on him. I pulled back, placing his face within your hands and resting my forehead against his. I whispered to him.

"You're going to be alright, Hyakkimaru. Maybe not right now, but I know you. You're so brave and strong, and your heart is kind. You are going to be alright because that is what you always do...you pick your head up and you keep fighting."

His arms became tight around my waist, and his lips laced against mine. His kiss was shy and sloppy, his inexperience causing him to be shaky. Hyakkimaru pulled away, his cheeks warm beneath your touch. I was surprised by his sudden display of affection, but I didn't take it for granted.

I decided to take the reigns and kissed him, my lips gently lacing against his as his had done with mine.I were more experienced than Hyakkimaru, so you decided to slip my tongue from my lips and run it along his bottom lip. Hyakkimaru hadn't been expecting it, jolting from the sensation of my hot tongue against his lips.

//uhh what is this feeling..//

WARNINGGGG NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE EXTREMELY UHM not suitable for childern aka lemon lol //-// read it at your own risk //-//