𑁍 //-// Chapter 9: Marriage?¿ [opinion?] //-// 𑁍

Chapter 9
—————————————

"OHoHhh~~ neesannn good morninggg oh aniki too! good morningg~" dororo said in a teasing tone while shes munching her food..
"Good morning.." I replied with a weak smile I guess im still tired.. "sleep well huh?~" she asked with his sneaky little voice~.. "Hey, wdym?" I replied with a confused face of course to make it not Too ObviOuss "I heard neesan and aniki is-" she replied as she smirked at me //oh oh~ are we too loud?.. I hope my neesan doesnt hea-//

"OHH MY PRECIOUS SISTER!!! YOURE FINALLY GROWING UP ARENT YOUUUU!!!" suddenly my neesan busted the damn door open "AHAHAHAHAH GOOD MORNING BY THE WAYY YOU ENJOYED YOUR FIRSTTIME???" she shouted at me while attacks me with a huge hug. //oh my goodness..// I face palmed as I told her to slow down her voice.. "ARA ARA~ You dont need to hide it anymore papa already knew it! and of course! papa wants you to marry him!!" she said out loud as she hugged both of us.. Hyakkimaru left speechless.. "So uhm? Hyakkimaru what do you think?!" my sister let go of us and smirked at us..

he- he nodded.. //oh my..// my face grows extremely red as I saw his respond "GREAT!! im going to prepare the wedding right away!" my neesan said as she walked outside,humming a few tonesss... "ara ara~ isnt it great aniki?" dororo said as she smirked and giggled. I could see hyakkimaru face heating up...

oh my good this is so CANONNNNN

I wanted to continue this but first let me know what do you guys think about it. :3