𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

❝𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎.❞

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚔𝚘𝚠𝚜𝚔𝚒

Eris Pendragon was out for blood. In fact, all the Slytherins were except for Damon, the only one who didn't mind his new look. Everyone else was livid, most of them didn't even want to leave their dormitory. They all looked ridiculous and even though they spent hours on figuring out a spell to get rid of this prank, but they couldn't find a solution no matter how many charms they tried.

It was a mess, really. Most of the girls cried, the boys were mad and Eris was absolutely furious. She had enough of those gits last year when they made Peeves follow her for two straight days, and she had to listen to the ghost's unbearable comments and mockery. Let's not forget the time, they hexed her so the only thing that came out of her mouth was the unofficial Gryffindor Anthem that was written by those foul creatures, which went like this:

"Words cannot describe,
How much glory comes with the red and golden stripe.
The snakes try to deny,
But Gryffindors we're born to rise
That's what sets us apart.
The strongest of them all,
Hear the lion's roar;
I am a proud Gryffindor!"

It was outrageous. Eris didn't dare to open her mouth for a whole day, she didn't really mind though (most of the time, she had nothing to say to her peers), but to sing that awful song as a Slytherin? That was the last drop, she hexed the three boys into the Black Lake, which eventually saved them from having to go to the hospital wing because there was no way Eris would've gone into the water after them and they refused to come out until the girl left the premises. 

She hoped for a peaceful year, it was stupid of her, but still - she would've been satisfied with just a month of them not being in her way, but this morning, when she woke up and looked in the mirror, she knew she had her hopes up too high.