𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

╔

❝𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚡. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗.❞

𝚕𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚞𝚐𝚘

Eris' hair changed back to its original colour a week after everybody else's. She was livid. No matter how much she tried, she couldn't change her locks back to black. She has read many books, asked many of her peers, nobody could help her. She could've asked Remus, but since the rumour of them snogging in the Forbidden Forest spread around, she didn't want to draw any more attention to themselves.

She thought she looked ridiculous and she truly did - the red with the green tie made her look like a clown. The fact that she was the only one with bright red hair made her angrier than she already was, meanwhile Sirius Black and James Potter found this peculiarly amusing. Watching Eris walk around with a frown on her face was Sirius Black's favourite hobby, and the thought of him being the cause of her crossness only made him more satisfied.

Eris knew it was the work of Black, he always made sure she got it worse than the others, so it wasn't a surprise, but she had enough. She was fuming. They were sixteen years old, she thought they could grow up over the summer a little bit and learn some manners. She expected this year to be ordinary; no pranks, no drama and no Marauders at all.

"I can't do this anymore" she ranted to Damon as they were lying on the grass outside, near the Black Lake. It was the best weather they had in a while, so Eris dragged Damon out without a question, even though the boy heavily protested saying that being outside is just "not his thing". "I don't want to let them get away with their pranks anymore. They ruined my life here."

"Don't be so dramatic, darling" said Damon, while trying to find the perfect spot under an old tree, where the sun doesn't touch his skin. "You ruined my life, forcing me to come out. The weather has been so bipolar lately, I don't know why you chose this day to lounge on the ground. It's dirty. And did you know that the sun can cause premature ageing?"