Entrance exam - Announcing his presence

Yeah...ik it's been a very long while since I've touched this book. But, what better time to start it back up. So here we go!

Narrator's pov:

Izuku - *pant* *pant* *hamon sparks around him*

All Might - *pant* *pant*

All Might deflated back into his weaker form, falling down to his knees.

Izuku then dropped to his knees as well, the hamon sparks disappearing alongside Metalingus.

All Might - "Your *cough* pretty good kid"

Izuku - "T-thanks *pant* *pant* It's high praise coming from the symbol *pant* of peace..."

Jotaro - "Are both of you okay?"

All Might - "I'll be fine *mumbles* though Chiyo might kill me..."

Izuku - "I'm... fine..." *tries to get up but stumbles and falls flat on his back, passing out*

Jotaro - *sighs* "Yare Yare..."

Jotaro walked over to Izuku and picked him up, carrying his body over his shoulder.

He turned towards All Might.

Jotaro - "Need help?"

All Might - "No no. Some one in UA will be able to help, provided she doesn't kill me." *chuckles*

...

All Might - "That boy...he already has so much potential..."

Jotaro - "Tch. I'd expect much. Going through all the bullshit he has it's not much of a suprise. He's been working to his absolute limit."

All Might - "Well, I'd say it shows. I look forward to seeing what he can do. He may well be the leader of the future generation."

Jotaro - "His future is up to him and him alone. He can be whatever he wants to be. The burden of expectation is one that is highly unnecessary. Too much pressure for little reason."

All Might - "Well said Mr Kujo...Well then I must be off. Thank you again for your assistance."

Jotaro - "Right. Goodbye for now All Might."

All Might then walked away, and after the sun came down, so did Jotaro, carrying a sleeping Izuku.

Jotaro - 'You are the future Izuku...don't let me down' *smiles*

______________________________
[The next morning - Exam day]

Izuku stood in front his Mother's hospital room. He managed to get permission from the doctor to see Inko, though most likely because he was just a young teenage boy.

Izuku opened the door, seeing her lying on the bed, still in a coma.

Izuku - "Hey mom. Today is the day of the entrance exam for UA. I finally get to see if all that training with Mr Kujo will pay off."

No response.

Izuku - *sighs* "I hope you wake up soon mom. It's not the same without you."

He looked at his watch. He had about 1 hour and 30 minutes before the exam started, but it would take him about 50 minutes to get there. He decided it would be best to make his way towards the exam, in case the remnants of rush hour traffic was still present.

Izuku - "When you wake up...I'll be in UA, just as I always wanted to, and I will be the best hero I can be. I love you mom, take care."

He then left the room, closing the door behind him, missing the faintest of smiles on his mother's face.
_________________________________