A power beyond quirks- introducing the stand

Narrator's pov:

[Yesterday]

Guard 1- Come on kid! There's no way you could be possessed by an evil spirit! They don't exist!"

Guard 2- "Stop being delusional and just leave the cell."

Izuku- "Oh yeah? Why don't you see for yourself!?"

Suddenly one of the guard's gun, which was holstered on his side a moment ago, was swiped away and brought to Izuku's hand, who then raised the gun and pointed it at his head.

Guard 2- "OI KID!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?!?"

*BANG*

Izuku quickly pulled the trigger and a bullet came out almost hitting his head, before the bullet came to a halt in mid-air, much to everyone's shock.

Izuku- "You see this!? I just shot the bullet and it's stuck in the air!"

>>back to present day>>

Izuku was lying down on his bed in his jail cell. It had been 2 days since he was placed there and the guards already told him he could leave, as after a quirk test it was discovered that he really didn't have a quirk.

However, Izuku refused and stayed put in his cell. He was convinced that he was under the control of an evil spirit. Despite all of the protests from guards he would remain in prison, much to the confusion of everyone.

There was definitely something strange going on though. After the first day a bunch of random stuff made its way into Izuku's cell, mostly random stuff like a book or a drone, but then there were extremes such as a flipping TV. Granted the TV could only play Top Gear and the news but hey, TV is TV. Plus Izuku had a bit of a soft spot for cars.

Today wasn't much different, with the news playing in the background, except this time, Izuku had visitors.

Guard- "Kid, you have visitors."

Izuku- "Let them in." 'who the hell could be visiting me?'

The door opened to reveal Jotaro and Jolyne, much to the suprise of Izuku.

Jotaro- "Good grief I'm getting a strong sense of deja vu."

Jolyne- "Oh calm down Dad. Anyway I'm glad to see you're okay Izuku. But what are you doing staying in jail?"

Izuku- "Stay away from me, Jolyne, Mr Jotaro! You don't understand I'm possessed by some evil spirit, it does what ever the hell it wants."

"