His greatest demon - a stand evolution!?

Jolyne's pov:

It was around this time that Izuku should have finished the exam. I was making my way towards UA to pick him up.

On the way however I ran into a familiar face.

Jolyne - "Oi! Momo!" *smiles* "How come you're here I thought you were recommended?"

Momo - "Oh! Hi Jolyne." *smiles*  "I just came to meet up with one of my friends. Are you here to pick up Izuku?"

Jolyne - "Yup. The little greeny should have been done by now."

We then saw a large crowd of students forming, and were confused.

Momo - "Shouldn't the exam be finished?"

Jolyne - "I have a bad feeling about this." 'Izuku please be okay'
_________________________________
Let's just rewind back a little bit

Narrator's pov:

??? - "It's been a while hasn't it Izuku."

Izuku stared at the man in front of him with a simple stoic face, showing no real emotion.

Inside however, the fire had been lit, and was burning ferociously, fueled by all of the memories etched into his mind.

The man standing in front of him, happened to be the pro hero, Inferno. Known for his incredible flames that spew from his body and mouth.

Though to Izuku, he could only see one person

Hisashi Midoriya...

Izuku - "....what the hell do you want father?"

Hisashi- "YOU DISGRACE OF A CHILD! I GAVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU REPAY THE FAVOUR BY BEING WEAK AND QUIRKLESS!"

Inko- "LEAVE HIM ALONE HE'S DONE NOTHING WRONG TO YOU! HE'S STILL YOUR SON!"

Hisashi - "You've become quite powerful, and it seems your quirk awakened after all." *smiles*

This only pissed Izuku of even more.

Izuku - "Stop trying to look smug Hisashi! You thought I would forget the day you turned your back on me and mom, just because I was young!? Cut the crap, and tell me whatever bullshit you wan to spit at me, pro hero: Inferno!"

Hisashi - "Now now that's no way to talk to your father now is it Izuku."

Hisashi- "SHUT UP WOMAN! I AM ASHAMED TO CALL HIM MY SON! SOMEONE WEAK LIKE HIM COULD NEVER BE ABLE TO BECOME A HERO!"

Inko- "WELL IF YOU HAVE THAT ATTITUDE TOWARDS YOUR OWN FAMILY, THEN I NO LONGER WANT ANY ASSOCIATION WITH YOU HISASHI!"

Hisashi- "YOU BITCH OF A WOMAN! GO AWAY, LEAVE MY HOUSE! I HAVE NO USE FOR WEAKLINGS LIKE YOU TWO!!"

Izuku - "It's Kujo to you bastard. You lost the right of being my father ever since that day you betrayed us, betrayed me."

A large crowd began to form around the two, as they looked on, wondering what was going on between the pro hero and the green kid responsible for destroying the zero pointer.

[With Jolyne and Momo]

Momo and Jolyne quickly made their way to the crowd to see what's happening.

Momo then spotted her friend who was in the crowd.

Momo - "Kykoya! What's happening?"

Jirou - "Oh hi Yaomomo. It seems like the green haired guy that destroyed the zero pointer is having an argument with Inferno. I think they are related."