New found power - Bout with the Mightiest

Narrator's pov:
...

[On the way towards a less public area of the beach]

All Might- *cough* *cough* 'Shit my time limit's run out! Why did they have to send me to investigate the issue after dealing with criminals?!'

Izuku and Jotaro simply looked in confusion, as All Might became enveloped in a puff of smoke.

Izuku- "Uhhh...All Might are you okay?"

The smoke disappeared to reveal instead of All Might, a frail looking man with wild hair.

All Might- "D-dont worry! I am still All Might! I will explain later!"

Izuku and Jotaro however just seemed unfazed by the new appearance of All Might

Jotaro- "Oh. Guess you learn something new every day."

Izuku- "Eh?" *shrugs*

All Might- 'These guys don't care!?'
__________________________________
[ONE EXPLANATION OF ALL MIGHT'S INJURY]

At Dagobah Municipal beach park, Jotaro and Izuku were giving the breakdown of the stand and how it really was not a quirk to All Might. Jotaro then went on to explain the history of the stand, beginning from the epic tale against the revived DIO, up to present day.

To say that All Might wasn't amazed would be a flat out lie. Stand users were not at all common and with the rapid surge of quirks with every generation, they faded into obscurity. It's no wonder All Might found such stories fascinating.

All Might- "So there are indeed powers beyond quirks...what a discovery."

Jotaro- "Us stand users are not very common. Especially since a stand and a quirk cannot co-exist."

All Might- "Wait...how come?"

Jotaro- "I was investigating a criminal group who was experimenting on people who had quirks by trying to give them stands. The facility was abandoned but I was able to gather some data from their supposed tests. In all the tests they recorded a negative for any of the subjects having gained a stand, although the individual observations varied considerably. Some felt completely normal. Others got boosts to their quirk. However some felt nauseous, or became terribly ill. Even more though simply exploded a few minutes later."

All Might and Izuku gasped at this.

Izuku- "Wait. So that means if I had a quirk...I could have..."

"