The 10 months of training...begin!

Narrator's pov:

Izuku was sleeping the spare room in the Kujo residence, having just adopted the Kujo name the previous day. It was now morning and he was slowly rising from his slumber, anticipating the day to come.

His training was about to begin.

His steps to mastering his stand...and getting closer to becoming the very thing he always wanted to be...

A hero...

Jolyne entered through the door, seeing Izuku rising up from his bed.

Jolyne- "Oh, you're already waking up. Breakfast is ready. Dad's gone to do some marine work quickly so he'll be back later for training." *smiles*

Izuku- "Oh okay

Izuku- "Oh okay. Thanks Jolyne. I'll be there in a bit." *smiles back*

Jolyne left his room and Izuku began to get ready for his day, swapping his sleep attire for a simple blue t shirt, and some trousers

Feeling happy to go down for breakfast, he went downstairs to join Jolyne.

Jolyne- "So Izuku, you ready to start your training?"

Izuku- *nodding* "You don't have to ask me twice. I can't wait to get started. Mastering Metalingus is the step I need to get closer to achieving my dreams."

Jolyne- "That's some spirit there. But Izuku, just be aware that there are a lot of dangers with stands. Some stands are some of the most dangerous things in existence and the fact that you have a stand will tangle you with a lot of scary shit."

Izuku- "Well I welcome it. If I have to join the fight against whatever big stand there may be then so be it. I've already learnt that one can't get anywhere by backing out."

Jolyne- "Good. This won't be easy but I'm sure you can pull through."

The two ate their breakfast and decided to go to the beach, where Jotaro had told them to go.

30 minutes later, they made it to Dagobah municipal beach park, a once pristine beach now stained by trash thrown in by the public.

Izuku- "I wonder what Mr Jotaro wants us to do."