Part 24- It's a riddle

"Look what's written in hear it's some sort of riddle" said Charlie .

"Under me under me roll the chair above me "

"What does it mean ?" asked Maggie doubtfully , "Let's all think come on work on it" said Ruby by clapping her hands . Ruby and Maggie sat on each cozy chairs and took a sheet of paper while Charlie stated playing with his car . 

He went  above the desk above the chair through the shelves with his car. He was all into his play and he was finding new things to play with . Charlie was playing his car under the desk and he suddenly made a knock , as if he hit on a wooden door. "What are you doing are you knocking on the desk , don't do it the desk might be old it may fall" said Ruby angrily , "No I didn't knock on the desk I was playing on the floor" moaned Charlie "Lair!!" called Ruby . 

Charlie ignored it , he took 2 pencils and some files . He sat below the desk and started to play like a drummer . Suddenly he made a noise like the one before when he hit the floor , "Charlie !!, stop it at once , we already are messed up with this riddle" said Ruby even more angrily . "Hey guys I understood what I was knocking this muck time come here look" said Charlie by pulling of something .

Maggie and Ruby rushed to Charlie and gasped "Wooww!!"..............

Dear Reader's what do you think it was ?

comment below 

Your's pinkdash2020