Part 30- Bermuda Triangle !!

Next day in  the morning grandma arrived and made them some pancakes. While they were having their pancakes with some maple syrup Charlie tapped on Maggie's leg and asked "We were supposed to meet Cuk right". Maggie was about to answer but she saw grandma walking towards them with another tower of pancakes . She sat opposite to them and asked by stuffing her mouth with some pancakes "So.. what did you do yesterday when I was away?" "We .... we .. were... hm" murmured Maggie , "We were watching videos , then we had food and went to bed early " said Ruby and ended with a nod. 

"Good !" said Grandma took another bite of her pancake , "So today what is your plan children?" asked Grandma , "We were deciding to go to the beach is it okay?" asked Charlie , "Yeah it is fine , the beach here is breath taking but I wont come , I am not feeling so well and I have to go to the market to , we are out of groceries" said Grandma .

"Grandma you look really tired , what's wrong?" asked Maggie , "Oh it's nothing I was up all night yesterday , I don't know why I was not able to sleep yesterday " said Grandma "May be you are still worried to leave us alone" said Maggie , "May be , or may be it's because it was some one else house? what ever so now I going straight to bed okay? , there are some pancakes left you can pack them " then she woke up and went to her bedroom.

Sfter she left Maggie said "So we will call Cuk at beach and talk to him about the mission at beach itself okay?" , Ruby  and Charlie nodded and got up to get ready.

Soon they were at the threshold of the beach, they spread their mats and sat down , then they pressed the middle gem . Soon they found Cuk sitting beside "What a calm beach " exclaimed Cuk , "Yeh so what is our mission?" asked Ruby by running her hands through her smooth hair , "Your grandpa's last wish was to visit to the Bermuda Triangle. He had this wish since his first voyage. Then he married your Grandma had a family so procrastinated his voyage to Bermuda Triangle. he used to say 'Visiting this island is not an easy task , the sea route toward the island is quite dangerous and we can even guess how the behavior of the islanders will be . They can be aggressive that's what I heard the chief of the Andaman island say ' but he always said it in a proud way. He knew that he wouldn't return but made sure that his grandchildren found these things and help to complete his last wish." ended Cuk. 

"But we are just children how can he expect us to complete this mission ?" asked Ruby , "I don't know but I and Boss were sure that you guys will make it , I am still sure . You can think and tell me tomorrow okay?" said Cuk , they all nodded their head and pressed the gem . 

"What if we die in the mission ?" asked Charlie , "You won't die I will take care of you " said a voice "What I thought Cuk left" said Charlie , "Even if you press the middle gem I still can whisper things in your ear, I am having a device if I press that I am able to take three of back to the house at the right moment so you will not die " said Cuk . What if we remove the jewelry will be able to hear our conversation?" asked Maggie "No.." said Cuk before he could complete three of them removed  the jewelry .