Part 6-Joy

There was utter silence in the room, Both of them wanted to talk to each other but didn't know ow to start . Finally Maggie took up all courage and decided to talk to her "Hey which standard are you studying?" , "Me? " then Sara snorted then continued "I am not studying I working in global times newspaper, you? " asked Sara . "I finished my 8th and will go to 9th after the vacation ." answered Maggie , "Oo which school do you study in " asked Sara , "I study in Millennium Norway high school " answered Maggie . "Would you like to come up to my room ?" asked Sara , "Yeah I would love to " answered Maggie and she followed Sara to her room . 

The room was huge , it was wallpapered , was smelling good ,was colorful and was neat . In the room there was a cupboard a study table a bed, a makeup table and a bedside table. The room was pink in color .

"Sit !!" said Sara , Maggie sat down , Sara said "I miss vacations  and school days you know for vacations I used to go for tours to places like Iceland, Arizona,Germany and many other places and I used to collect snow globes from there ."  "I love snow globes and I also have collected them , I have just four but I love them more than anything " said Maggie , "How are you gonna spend your vacation ?" asked Sara curiously "I am planning to go to Italy for a family tour , but my dad haven't got his leave sanctioned so keeping my fingers crossed " said Maggie . 

Then they both spent talking till they were set to leave she also bought her number . Next day in the morning she woke up did her daily routine and rushed down stairs . She was expecting her mother there but then she remembered that she had went for work today. She went to the kitchen made herself bread toasts and coffee she had it then she went upstairs . She was feeling bore so she decided to read book for some time . But books couldn't control her excitement , her mind was jumping around in excitement as she was going to go to Itallllyyy!!!!

She then pulled her phone out of her pocket and started to look whats app. Her friend Joy was online so she decided to chat with her 

Hey whats upp                                                                                                     

                                                                                                              Fine what about you ?

good what u doing ?

                                                                                           I and Drella planned to cook pudding but she got                                                                                                    busy and we had to cancel

No probs we can make it I am also feeling                                                                                                                   bored

                                                                                                OK I will come there at 3 ?

OK done deal

so Joy and Maggie planned to make Chocolate pudding before she leave for Italy....

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Reader's 

Today I don't have question but of course you can ask me any question 

But don't ask anything related to studies😜😜😜

your's Pinkdash2020(Gauri Jayamohan)