Part 20- Pizza house

Soon we left the house and started walking towards the restaurant . We entered the restaurant talking , when we entered we could only hear our sound and it was loud to. When we entered a person was wiping the tables and chairs. As everything except us was silent we also turned silent . There was no person other than us . Seeing us the attender stopped  cleaning and he washed his hands , by the time we sat on the table he approached us with a menu. The menu had different options of pizza  and Chars asked stupidly to the attender "Don't you have anything other than pizza?". The attender with a laugh said "My boy this restaurants name itself is pizza house so what do you expect other than pizza" . Hearing that Roo started laughing.

 The attender was old but not too old . He asked "So your orders are ? " Ruby gave another glance at the menu card and ordered 2 pizzas. 

Our stomachs were full and our purses were empty. We got into the house and we were dripping wet but it was just rain there was no thundering or lightning . We all were really tired and wanted to get to bed , so we brushed our teeth , changed our clothes and went to sleep. 

Hello my ardent readers 

Do you have a night routine if so what is it mention it in the comment box and I will be waiting to hear from you 

Your's Pinkdash2020